Sturgeon vs truck

trevy727

trucks are a part of most peoples (including me) fishing gear, they tow boats, haul gear, get you to more remote spots and for me it is also my mobile tackle box (tool box in the bed is FULL of steelhead gear lol), so a truck post is IMO a fishing related topic, if someone were to post about their 91 hatch back civic now that would be a different story haha

edit: nice truck though, to bad she aint a gm whistling.gif

but what if that car, or in my case 05 Mazda3, is what get's me to and from fishing spots? got a problem with cars?

sarcasm.gif

30 Replies and 649 Views in 6 hours.....good topic! :D

Jen nailed, plain and simple. It's not all about the fishing, it's about the community. Weather someone has a banner day on the water, buys a new truck, need help with a problem of some kind, or has lost a loved one, you will find it here and with that the support of community. It is what makes this place what it is.

30 Replies and 649 Views in 6 hours.....good topic! :D

Jen nailed, plain and simple. It's not all about the fishing, it's about the community. Weather someone has a banner day on the water, buys a new truck, need help with a problem of some kind, or has lost a loved one, you will find it here and with that the support of community. It is what makes this place what it is.

And don,t forget about all the new friends that have been made here. :clapping:

That in it,s self,is a big bonus.

Okay I understand now.

Post a topic with pictures of a few fish of a lifetime and you get a handful of replies from the true fishermen who can appreciate what it is.

Post some nonsense jibber jabber and everyone throws in their 2 cents.

Should be called OCN

Okay I understand now.

Post a topic with pictures of a few fish of a lifetime and you get a handful of replies from the true fishermen who can appreciate what it is.

Post some nonsense jibber jabber and everyone throws in their 2 cents.

Should be called OCN

LOL

You can always start your own site and make it fishing related only.Ban members that post anything but.

Then again,you are here,so,whats the prob? :canadian:

Don,t like it,well then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LEAVE. Pretty simple.

Thank you Jen.

the beauty is

there are lots of other websites out there, so everyone can find a match or 2 that suits them

and no one is forced to stay here or forced to read the non-fishing posts

sounds like you will be on the move, cause this site will not be changing any time soon

but feel free to drop in when you want info on a new pick up

30 Replies and 649 Views in 6 hours.....good topic

I've got a broken leg, it's raining out, what else is there to do?

As anyone who's read my profile or past posts, I'm not usually one to post stupid stuff like this but I guess this is what happens when your bored.

Maybe that's everyone here's problem? Bored? Nothing to do?

Maybe that's everyone here's problem? Bored? Nothing to do?

I've got a million things to do and ticking them off one at a time as the schedule allows... Lew bought himself a mightly fine new truck and CH pulled a fish out of the drink that many NEVER will! Both good to see ! :)

This forum brings together a lot of amazing people from all walks of life, who put their vast knowledge and information in one place. It also gives people a place to go, to gather, and share when they are not out on their boats or on the shore beside someone fishing or meeting for coffee.

Rather than judge and comment on the quality, content or quantity of posts how about you just post to the ones that you personally enjoy and slide past the rest when they irk you?

The name of the site is Ontario Fishing Community .

If you define that I am sure you will have an answer to your Question!

There are hundreds, thousands even of posts that give examples of what this place is... for me it is more than just a fishing site... but then maybe I am bias, or just a girl or just a fisherman or a friend or one of the strangers that wanders here from time to time.

Either way, your post made me remember why it is I come here and I think that was a great thing ... so thank you!

I agree about this forum bringing together an amazing group of people and I do only post to threads that I feel like posting to. I enjoy reading most posts every few days or so.

I just think its a shame that on a 'fishing forum' a guy like Moosebunk puts a report together that could have taken a couple hours, and another guy catches a sturgeon! And myself post pictures of some Brook trout that many people will never see in their lives and only receive 15 replies?

Then one of the posse posts about having fish for dinner and he gets 150 replies.

It's not a big deal, just seems clique.

I for one don't put the effort into posts simply because it seems like no one really cares unless you've been around here for ever.

I'm definitely not implying anything negative towards everyone on this forum. I have met a few people and purchased some things from people who are top shelf guys.

I just think, if you have time to post 4-6 posts/ day, you should probably say 'hey, nice catch' to those special reports that have something out of the ordinary.

trucks are a part of most peoples (including me) fishing gear, they tow boats, haul gear, get you to more remote spots and for me it is also my mobile tackle box (tool box in the bed is FULL of steelhead gear lol), so a truck post is IMO a fishing related topic, if someone were to post about their 91 hatch back civic now that would be a different story haha

edit: nice truck though, to bad she aint a gm whistling.gif

You spelled Toyota wrong LOL