Lakair 2007

AAAAWWWW MAN!!!!!!

GaryV ain't gonna be there?????????

Thats it, I ain't showin' up either, :lol:

Hey glen looks like our comic relief is trying to slip out......... better get the rope we got us a little sidetrip before we get to fishin....... :whistling: .... :whistling: ...... :whistling: ...... heeeeeeereee Toooommmmmmmmyyyyeeeee

Art

Hey glen looks like our comic relief is trying to slip out......... better get the rope we got us a little sidetrip before we get to fishin....... :whistling: .... :whistling: ...... :whistling: ...... heeeeeeereee Toooommmmmmmmyyyyeeeee

Art

I was goin' to bring a pair of "fuzzy" handcuffs to use one him anyway, jus' looks like we gotta use'm sooner than planned...

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

QUOTE(tjsa @ Jun 1 2007, 07:18 PM) *

AAAAWWWW MAN!!!!!!

GaryV ain't gonna be there?????????

Thats it, I ain't showin' up either, laugh.gif

Hey glen looks like our comic relief is trying to slip out......... better get the rope we got us a little sidetrip before we get to fishin....... whistling.gif .... whistling.gif ...... whistling.gif ...... heeeeeeereee Toooommmmmmmmyyyyeeeee

I was goin' to bring a pair of "fuzzy" handcuffs to use one him anyway, jus' looks like we gotta use'm sooner than planned...
w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

OK, OK, OK, OK, NOW HOLD IT JUST ONE GALL DARN MINUTE HERE!!!!!!!!!!

FUZZY HANDCUFFS???????????????????

I had to google that, and for sure, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, buuuuuutttttt ????????????????????????

You are "guys", right?????

I AIN'T FEELIN' VERY SECURE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and where is this BANJO music comin' from)

Hi guys,

Joe tells me you have been looking for us. I didn't even know I was lost ... damn old age thing.

First let me say that the blackflies were biting well this last weekend. Just ask Ruth. They are getting ready for the tender southern meat.

Tom ... glad to see you are coming this year, looking forward to finally getting to meet you. Just read who you are bunking with. My deepest sympathy! I noticed they forgot to tell you to bring a white shirt. Joe and Art can explain it. Don't ask GCD about it, he doesn't own a shirt. lol

13 days to go for us. Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Gary, I guess I will just have to stop in and see you and Amy on our way south.

Deg

Not just Tom, are there any campsites available at another lodge ! :o

Tom is some pretty stout material but if we finish him off before we leave I guess we can look up our old buddy The Craftyprince.

Hey Glen bring 2 bottles of shine I think we got us another volunteer to amuse us if the fishin is slow.

Art

Edited by aplumma

Soooooo, if TJ stole 'em, why do you have a picture of them??????????

Well, last time I saw 'em, TJ was the wearin' 'em, GCD had that "glint" in his eye..........I didn't stick around to see the outcome.....

now I aint one to say anything (blaitent lie) but is that a nitestand next to the masterbed they are sitting on John?????

Art

Yeah, I was wondering that Art. I believe TJ's B'room furniture is white, mine's dark wood so that get's the monkey off of my back....... :whistling:

Hmmmm, a couple jugs of Glen's Gramma's "secret" recipe, "Fuzzy Handcuffs", and now, a "monkey"??????????????

Is this a fishing get-together, or.................................???????

Guess I will find out soon enough, :lol:

But, I don't wanna run into that monkey. He'll probably outdrink me.

OR, do you only "See" the "monkey" after sipping some of Glen's rocket fuel??????????

Edited by tjsa