Scott S

...just don't get on the wrong side of the lady up there...she's a real peach

YA NEW LADY FRIEND.LOL

She liked me. :w00t::devil:

Must be the NEWFIE MOJO THANG. :rofl2:

Theres a joke for that,but not for this forum. :angel:

Edited by Misfish

Get. Her when she is in her nightgown

...that's the last lady who always had a nightgown on. Let me tell you, that thing was worn pretty thin too...much too thin. She was always friendly at least. The new one makes it painfully obvious that you are a MAJOR inconvenience to her

Never had a problem with Lou. Always had what you wanted for fishing the area. Fall time he always had the salmon lures I wanted, had a good selection of floats hooks mesh etc for rainbow fishing. I could go on. If there was a rod or reel you wanted no problems ordering it in. Now I have to drive to the city to get what I want. Canadian Tire south in barrie looks fancy but they still don't cut it.... :angry:

Better stop the rant now...LOL

Jacobs for minnows for sure.

Never had a problem with Lou. Always had what you wanted for fishing the area. Fall time he always had the salmon lures I wanted, had a good selection of floats hooks mesh etc for rainbow fishing. I could go on. If there was a rod or reel you wanted no problems ordering it in. Now I have to drive to the city to get what I want. Canadian Tire south in barrie looks fancy but they still don't cut it.... :angry:

Better stop the rant now...LOL

Jacobs for minnows for sure.

Lou I liked,as you said most times he had what you want,but was not shy at telling you what you should do. Now kinda miss that after the fact.

The lady there now is alright,but doesn't seem to have what" I'm" looking for,but usually try there first before elsewhere.

usually try there first before elsewhere.

Me too. I try to support the local shops. I've had a few morning coffee's with Penny. She's a good girl, but the selection there has suffered for sure.

I've stopped in there on my lunch before and they where closed. So I decide to take a walk around lake shore, and sure as :asshat: , there's Penny perching at the marina. :whistling::blink:

Me too. I try to support the local shops. I've had a few morning coffee's with Penny. She's a good girl, but the selection there has suffered for sure.

I've stopped in there on my lunch before and they where closed. So I decide to take a walk around lake shore, and sure as :asshat: , there's Penny perching at the marina. :whistling::blink:

She must have something else on the go..

She's a sponsor for the BFFF and she has no bait. She hasn't had minnows since last year, yet the guys at Hwy#11 & 89 have. I'm thinkin' she wants out of the business. It's too bad really because there is no other bait/tackle shop in Barrie now. You'd think that bait sales would make up a majority of her business?!

She must have something else on the go..

She went back to school last year.

The shop has been for sale for a while now.

She doesn't want to pile up the inventory, then sell the business, and make cents on the dollar. (I'm guessing :dunno: )

VHS?

I talked to Lou before he sold the place a few years back. He said he didn't care if he made any money because he owned the building, and didn't have to pay rent. He just needed to cover the bills.