Since theres every thing up on the board these days

Skipper D

We we're out for a drive up on the Blue mountians this past weekend the wife and i , and found a spot in Creemore where you buy your milk in glass bottles just like in the good old days . So we took a few of them home to try , two white and two choclate , we believe it taste away better then in the plastic bags . Is there any where eles in Ontario you can buy milk in glass bottles ?

Edited by Skipper " D "

They got cows that make chocolate milk? So it,s true,the brown cows do make chocolate milk. :rofl2:

:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

We can see Brian's doing more then just fishING those tribs when he's out there ............... lol

Edited by Skipper " D "

There was an on-farm operation that was starting up in Thunder Bay about a year back that I did some consulting work with (you can't avoid farming when you go to U of Guelph...)

To be honest I'm not sure where they are now, but they did have big plans to distribute province wide.

D' go for it you can win an election on wholesome milk, That .#%} nice man cost us big $s fighting that farmer who wanted to sell straight from the cow milk. When I was a kid that is all we had!

Years ago we wanted to shoot a TV spot up there and all was well until the 'production crew' arrived . . . " you are going to wreck my farm" no deal, so they went and had the brown stuff. Memory flashback.

There was an on-farm operation that was starting up in Thunder Bay about a year back that I did some consulting work with (you can't avoid farming when you go to U of Guelph...)

To be honest I'm not sure where they are now, but they did have big plans to distribute province wide.

I believe i know who your talking about ,a pair of brothers if i remember right , last i heard about them was they were doing well but realy had to fight to gain shelve space in the big market stores .........

D' go for it you can win an election on wholesome milk, That .#%} nice man cost us big $s fighting that farmer who wanted to sell straight from the cow milk. When I was a kid that is all we had!

Years ago we wanted to shoot a TV spot up there and all was well until the 'production crew' arrived . . . " you are going to wreck my farm" no deal, so they went and had the brown stuff. Memory flashback.

We had some show up at the door yesterday trying to sell us a natural supplement made from raw milk down in the US thats having some awsome healing results for whats ailing people these days , like you i grew up on raw milk and would still drink it today if i could get my hands on it .

be yourself! I make my own wine and have been for 40+ years. (dad's idea, you are now on your own . . .)

It doesn't get checked, it's a natural process; yeast, fermentation until the sugars are no longer present . . We need to live a natural life and evironment, fish, hunt, A human tradition.

This tradition does not fit all, but who wants it; it should be available: anchovies on pizza, mustard on hot dogs at the ball game, walking on Lake Simcoe (12 inches of ice under your feet) Let's enjoy life while we have it.

Skip one of these day I'll be on the way to see you, a Rebel you are lol.

The farm on your right just out of Cashtown Corners (before you go down the hill into Creemore) produces chocolate milk onsite.

Been upgrading that farm like crazy for the past 2-3 years.

Edited by BillM

The farm on your right just out of Cashtown Corners (before you go down the hill into Creemore) produces chocolate milk onsite.

Been upgrading that farm like crazy for the past 2-3 years.

And to the left a trout stream, Mods kill this, no specific points allowed . . lol

B, YOU are the man, I have place outside Cookstown and no chocolate milk production.

I have to bring my own!

be yourself! I make my own wine and have been for 40+ years. (dad's idea, you are now on your own . . .)

It doesn't get checked, it's a natural process; yeast, fermentation until the sugars are no longer present . . We need to live a natural life and evironment, fish, hunt, A human tradition.

This tradition does not fit all, but who wants it; it should be available: anchovies on pizza, mustard on hot dogs at the ball game, walking on Lake Simcoe (12 inches of ice under your feet) Let's enjoy life while we have it.

Skip one of these day I'll be on the way to see you, a Rebel you are lol.

I'LL be here , but the rebel i am wont be on the ice ........... lol