I'd like to have your input.

Roy

I have a shot at fishing a day or two away from the Larry this weekend. I was thinking the Ottawa River, maybe the Gatineau area Lac Ste Marie, Lac des 31 milles, the St Francis maybe? Any suggestions? I'm equipped for muskie, walleye, bass, pike, trout...anything really.

Thanks for the offer Mike. I'm working Friday.

So am i, but that never stopped me from fishin'w00t.gif

Launch in Aylmer, Go straight accross the river to Shirleys Bay.Dad and i would haul walleye outta there all day. Just outside the bay.He caught a 48 inch musky off Haycock Island too.

St Francis

If i lived that close to there,that would be my choice me brudder. Im surprised,you havent had an offer to fish there,or maybe you have. ;):dunno:

If you were closer to I,we would walk the river,like brudders in arms,talk about what ever,and wet a line . A yet,your so far,yet I so near.

One day my friend.

Enjoy,what ever trail you take.

:Gonefishing:

I have a shot at fishing a day or two away from the Larry this weekend. I was thinking the Ottawa River, maybe the Gatineau area Lac Ste Marie, Lac des 31 milles, the St Francis maybe? Any suggestions? I'm equipped for muskie, walleye, bass, pike, trout...anything really.

.....that's the point, I don't want to pick the place this time.

My vote is for St-Marie & Lac des 31 Miles ;) ;) :whistling::thumbsup_anim: Just make sure you give me a hauler :)