Wife gets two PB's yesterday

Handlebarz

Well the wife and I finally had time to get out fishing by ourselves for a couple hours we had planed to fish until 7:30 or so we hit the water at 5:15 and were fishing by 5:30 we had to head deep on LSC to find some cooler water and we were rewarded for making changes to the original plans the rod goes off and the wife is in action she thought it was a smaller musky but turned out to be her new PB walleye 23 3/4"

580977_10152194649125355_1790305428_n.jpg

We set up the rods again and troll on not 5 min later same spot the same rod goes off this time I know its a ski then it clears the water its a big ski she is now getting very excited as she has not been on the boat when we have had a big ski like this before her biggest was 44" well she battles it like a champ in the net it goes hook pops right out.

We have the camera and tri pod already set up I also have my OFC 64" ruler mounted on a board to get good measurements its ready she hits the self timer on the camera I get the big girl out of the net for a quick pic and back into the water lay her across the board and she breaks the 50" mark not quite 50 1/8" but close. it took her about 25 min to go but she swam off under the boat and back to her home now we can high five and enjoy the moment it was now 7pm so we just called it a day what a great evening it was well 1 1/2 hours.

I did not have the gopro set up so we did not do any video :dunno:

c02ba255.jpg

This is why I like the self timer with 10 shots you get your pose and hope to get some other cool pics I like this one. If it was colder I would have done a head shot and mouth open shot but I wanted her to get back

0a116f52.jpg

great shot the wife took just as she was kicking out of my hand

9355a9a4.jpg

Ron you know where to find us this weekend chasing them clear musky we will be up there early tomorrow.

Simon it's nice having the wife out it sure makes it easier to buy lures as she knows the end results.

Ehg I sure do love the colors but it's nice to chase some others for a different look