We Bought a Cottage

bigbuck

After 3 seasons of having a trailer in Honey Harbour and now being on our fourth season, and my brother and his family renting a cottage for a couple weeks a year, we have decided to buy a cottage in Muskoka just north of Bala. Its not on one of the big lakes but the lake is big enough to tube or ski with no problem. As for fishing, there is some largies and some small pike. I'll need to drop the boat into one of the big lakes for some serious fishing.

The cottage is a handyman special that has already had the upstairs gutted and partially done, it has a new roof,windows, and siding. The basement is right out of the 70's. Its a four season place and I look forward to watching all the kids grow up at our own little beach.

Lew, its about 40 mins or so to HH. The cottage warming party is in 3 weeks when we take posession. It is going to involve multiple loads of garbage a lot of swearing and wondering what we got ourselves into but when done, we will be patting ourselves on the back.

I was fortunate enough to grow up till the age of 21 at georgina beach,10 miles north of wasaga, big house on the lake/bay I should say. If I could only afford to buy a place on the beach. Good times ,great memories. I envy you sir. Loads of memories to come.:thumbsup_anim: