My new toy !

bassdreamer

That's a great looking truck bass dreamer. I think the new Ram is hands down the best looking out there and I just hope its as reliable as the new F150's because I bought a 1500 Sport too. I opted for black because my new boat is black.

is that some kind of special edition? doesnt look like a regular Ram

They roll out of the dealership like that. The sport hood really gives it character in my opinion.

That's a great looking truck bass dreamer. I think the new Ram is hands down the best looking out there and I just hope its as reliable as the new F150's because I bought a 1500 Sport too. I opted for black because my new boat is black.

They roll out of the dealership like that. The sport hood really gives it character in my opinion.

Congrats on your sport to SlowPoke ! :clapping:

Congrats on your sport to SlowPoke ! :clapping:

Thanks. 5200 kms on it and all but 600 has been towing the boat. That 600km trip got me 12.8L/100km but pulling the boat is 22L/100km. The towing fuel economy is my only complaint. On the bright side, I always get a few compliments while I'm filling up LOL!!!!

Beautiful truck! I love that colour for the sports. I just picked my 2012 RAM 3 weeks ago. I went with the Laramie in the White-Chrome combo. I think it looks very classy. My truck looks identical to the one in this picture.

I have historically been a Ford guy but generally I do not limit myself to being on any 'team'. Right now I like the Dodges the best. This is the first time in my history that this has happened. My Dad has a GMC and I really like it as well.

I love my new truck and yours is really sharp. Here is a picture of a truck that is identical to mine.

Cheers man.

cw_640.jpg

I went with the Laramie in the White-Chrome combo.

I'm not fond of the white sport but the Laramie and even the Big Horn with the chrome looks great. On my way back from the Quebec border today we had the same white Laramie pass us three times and I commented "I don't like white but it looks great on the Ram!" I think on any other truck, it looks like a work truck but Dodge really pulled it off with the chrome accents.

Since you posted a picture... this is mine. I should get around to getting a shot of it with the boat!

IMG-20120421-00115.jpg

I'm not fond of the white sport but the Laramie and even the Big Horn with the chrome looks great. On my way back from the Quebec border today we had the same white Laramie pass us three times and I commented "I don't like white but it looks great on the Ram!" I think on any other truck, it looks like a work truck but Dodge really pulled it off with the chrome accents.

Beauty truck!!!!

I agree with everything you said here. Nothing on Earth looks better than a black truck all shined up but have fun keeping her clean. My last truck was black and boy did it look amazing after I washed it but then the heartbreak would set in with every speck of dust. lol.

Cheers guys, and beautiful trucks!

Nice ride bassdreamer :thumbsup_anim: Love the color B) Congrats :clapping:

Brian, if that's your truck... where's the front plate??

and check your pm... you got mail :whistling:

I'll ask you the same thing... where's your front plate?

Actually, I'm glad Quebecer's don't have front plates because when I see them coming in the mirror I know prepare for the worst! ;)

That picture was when I went to look at it on the lot... I still haven't taken a decent picture of it!

I'll ask you the same thing... where's your front plate?

Actually, I'm glad Quebecer's don't have front plates because when I see them coming in the mirror I know prepare for the worst! ;)

That picture was when I went to look at it on the lot... I still haven't taken a decent picture of it!

:lol: Had a feeling you'd say that <_< Were not all that bad :o crazy maybe but not bad :P:lol:

Beauty truck!!!!

I agree with everything you said here. Nothing on Earth looks better than a black truck all shined up but have fun keeping her clean. My last truck was black and boy did it look amazing after I washed it but then the heartbreak would set in with every speck of dust. lol.

Cheers guys, and beautiful trucks!

Thanks. It's a mess right now... lol It sits all week in a dusty gravel parking lot and sees a lot of bugs at 4am on the way to the launch ramp on the weekends. If I thought it would stay clean for even a day, I'd wash it!