Made the best of a couple days

misfish

The plan for the weekend was to get up to ma and pops for some fishing with my youngest boy(27) and pop. But friday turned out to be a bit of a set back for myself. Some issues with my eyes had me in to see a doc. The out come was alittle heart breaking,so I really wasnt in the mood to go anywhere. But after siting around the rest of the day,feeling crappie,I decided we would head up saturday morning and fish. The only thing is,I cant be fishing when the sun is out at it,s brightest,so an evening fish and a early sunday morning fish,was what we could musture up. Wasnt that bad though. Got my first smallie on the fly popper saturday night,and one this morning, and got to spend some time with my boy.Fish were popping all around. Alot of hits,I was setting the popper to soon.

I thought this made a better report.

Thanks for the help on the converting guys.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1234.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff417%2Fbrianb64%2FMovie_0001.mp4">

This shot turned out pretty cool.

039-1.jpg

My boy.

044.jpg

I hope this is nothing that will keep me away from something I just started to fall in love with,but maybe I,ll be forced now,to hit the prime times.LOL

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Misfish

This one lightened up a bit too Brian.

Good to see you & your son enjoying each others company so much !!

046.jpg

Thanks Lew. The pic was shot at ,or about, 10pm.Betty need to use the flash more.LOL LOL

Im not even gonna attempt to fix the pictures as I have no clue on it.

Congrats for getting out with your boy Fly fishing was always fun I know I should get back to it some time. Sorry to here your having trouble with your eyes I hope they can fix you up but on a good not at least they said you cant fish during high sun it could be worse and only able to fish high sun.

Thanks for the report Brian. Hope all works out well with your eyes. I still can't believe your youngest is in his 20's...geez how old are you! By the way, picked up some pressure treated plywood today, turns out home hardware doesn't sell oil based paint anymore though

B i just had surgery on both my eyes over the last two weeks....still on the mend (drops regiment)...i can see like a 19 year old again but i do have to wear reading glasses now....hope yours gets sorted out

i thought this was cool too BrianFlyinLightenedVibranceBoost.jpgBrianFlyinLightenedVibranceBoost-1.jpg279/Twocoda/BrianFlyinHeavyHDR.jpg[/img]

Edited by Twocoda