Ontario here I come!

mepps

Hey guys, I'm glad to report I'll be moving back to Ontario in August! I'm looking forward to fishing with many of you again!

I am looking for a place near High Park in Toronto so I can be close to my beloved TO pike! Glad that fishing ban has been lifted!

Clive

Edited by Fishing Fury

Hey guys, I'm glad to report I'll be moving back to Ontario in August! I'm looking forward to fishing with many of you again!

I am looking for a place near High Park in Toronto so I can be close to my beloved TO pike! Glad that fishing ban has been lifted!

Clive

Brah I was just looking at places in High Park. We could end up being neighbours!! :tease:

Thanks guys! I will definitely miss this slower pace here in NS, but I'm looking forward to catching carp, largies, walleye, pike and muskie again!

I've really enjoyed the 5 years I've been out east! The scenery is great and having the ocean nearby is amazing! You really gotta work for your fish here...well work for the big ones anyway, they are few and far between!

Slowpoke - that was a great day on the water despite the lack of fish!

HD - just got a place about 4 km west of High Park, just off Dundas W - minutes from the humber!

TG - Don't tempt me!! I've got a wedding to attend in Peterborough on that day!

Thanks guys! I will definitely miss this slower pace here in NS, but I'm looking forward to catching carp, largies, walleye, pike and muskie again!

I've really enjoyed the 5 years I've been out east! The scenery is great and having the ocean nearby is amazing! You really gotta work for your fish here...well work for the big ones anyway, they are few and far between!

Slowpoke - that was a great day on the water despite the lack of fish!

HD - just got a place about 4 km west of High Park, just off Dundas W - minutes from the humber!

Ya you have to work for them, but a great place none the less, we're leaving for our annual trip to wolfville in a few weeks. Did you ever try striped bass?

Welcome back! Loved your reports back in the day.

Peterborough!? How sick would it be to see a dude double fisting bass in a suit? :w00t: