5 Days at Lakair

Joey

I stand corrected :worthy:

and not having evening fires, well that's just not right ;) so did Lew's dockside cottage become party central ?

We hung at Lew's or our cabin site, or mostly down at the dock really. Was nice and relaxing!

Great report and pictures Joey, looks like everyone enjoyed themselves and you're making others wish they had gone. Hopefully there will be a bigger group next year.

I sure hope so Will, many were :whistling::lol: surely missed!!

Thanks for the kind words on my pictures everyone, really appreciate it. Sometimes I'm not sure which I want more in my hands, my rod or my camera

Edited by Joey

Thanks for all of the photos I am down here sweating in the upper 90's wishing I was a little further North right now.

Art

Thanks Art. You won't find any relief up here tho, the temp is the same if not hotter :o

As Diane said yesterday, chair in the water day :good:

Some great shots - but why the snake ? Glad you folks could come up for a while. For a while there, Patsy and I thought we'd be all alone - so we really appreciated the good friends. Too bad abount the camp fires, but we did have some heavy rain, but that didn't stop the fishing. Had dinner with Lew and Di this evening in their cabin and we've spent the last couple afternoons over there - enjoying the shade. One more day and we have to head home as well. Hope to put something up this week-end. Oh yeah - did you eat all your coke bottles yet ?

We're already booked for next year for the musky opener. Hopefully we all can hook up again.

Some great shots - but why the snake ? Glad you folks could come up for a while. For a while there, Patsy and I thought we'd be all alone - so we really appreciated the good friends. Too bad abount the camp fires, but we did have some heavy rain, but that didn't stop the fishing. Had dinner with Lew and Di this evening in their cabin and we've spent the last couple afternoons over there - enjoying the shade. One more day and we have to head home as well. Hope to put something up this week-end. Oh yeah - did you eat all your coke bottles yet ?

We're already booked for next year for the musky opener. Hopefully we all can hook up again.

Was great seeing you guys again too, and ya, too bad about no campfires.

Safe drive home guys, and I finished the first pack of coke bottles today, will start the next pack tomorrow :clapping: Thanks for those :thumbsup_anim:

Awesome report and pics Joey :thumbsup_anim: Looks like a fun and relaxing time spent amongst friends B)

....Sometimes I'm not sure which I want more in my hands, my rod or my camera

You've come a long way in the snapping the moment picture department and this report confirms it :clapping::worthy:

But please, don't tell me you are giving up on the fishing as stated above :blink::o I just don't by it :tease::lol:

Thanks for taking the time to share with us!

TJunkie

Those photos are great Joey...!

wow..!

Can I use a few of them..? :)

Was good seeing you guys...! I got out with Lew for a couple of hours and showed him how to catch small pike while avoiding all those pesky muskies... :)

Yes, Kev, you can use any pics you want :thumbsup_anim:

Glad you taught Lew how to avoid those pesky muskies :lol: