Well it,s silver and a loss

misfish

Hey Brian, congrats on the 25yrs, personally I can't imagine spending that length of time with the same person, gives me the hives just thinking about it :P

As for your grandfather, well not much can be said but that you have my condolences, it's never easy to say goodbye to someone you love.

Maureen

I gotta agree with Cliff and Roger...

Go and celebrate the times you had with your grandfather and are having with your wife...cherish the memories and recall them whenever you need a quiet moment... :wub:

Brian, I know how losing someone you've admired your whole life can be. I lost my brother a couple of years ago and I miss him everyday but memories are good...and really the only thing that keeps me going. He not only was my fishing buddy and brother but also my very best friend as I'm sure your grandfather was to you. Hold onto those great times you had together and fish as often as you can, he will be right there with you! I go out fishing by myself and look at the seat in the back of the boat and I can picture him smiling at me saying get the net! It always brings a tear to my eye. My very sincere condolences Brian and congratulations on the wonderful milestone to you and your wife.

Misfish,

Sorry about the loss of your Grandfather.He will always be with you in mind and soul.

Congrats on the 25 years and hope there's 25 years more for you and your wife to experience together!!

Edited by mart