the plan was Pike fishing/videoing {another video added}

Terry

so the plan was to try to get some pike on video

off to cooks bay and try to find a place to launch on the west side

launched and off I went to a pike spot

4 casts and I had 2 small pike, so I set up the gopro underwater camera

...not a pike to be found anywhere

but I did find a lot of perch and a bunch of catfish/bullheads. whatever they are

and some of the ugliest fish I have ever seen

one catfish too a bite t the camera..a set of lips that would...ah..never mind

got hot fast and I called it a day

but had lots of fun watching fish swim around

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bINjJMLBbGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IBfESY9cqc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Terry

they are good but ou have to remember, if you can't see the camera in the water you don't know where it it pointed

I however mounted mine on my old underwater camera/monitor with 80 feet of cable so I see where I am pointing with the old camera and monitor and the Gopro is recording in the water

they are good but ou have to remember, if you can't see the camera in the water you don't know where it it pointed

I however mounted mine on my old underwater camera/monitor with 80 feet of cable so I see where I am pointing with the old camera and monitor and the Gopro is recording in the water

genius :thumbsup_anim:

youtube has been giving me a hard time about copyrighted music and my videos being banned in some countries because of the music

I still have music on the longer videos....

I hear you about the copyright stuff... not sure what application you use for editing but from MS Movie Maker you can resize the song and get rid of the copyright which is usually located at the beginning of the song.... That's what I do and can add any tracks I want as long as I don't use the beginning of it :)

youtube has been giving me a hard time about copyrighted music and my videos being banned in some countries because of the music

I still have music on the longer videos....

Yeah, I got warnings,but I reply telling them,the radio was playing. Thats not stealing IMO.

Cool vid bud.

my account has monetization and I can upload videos longer then 15 minutes, so they are more strict , but all fun and games

I really like the nitro bass boat song but I can't find who owns it

Edited by Terry

my account has monetization and I can upload videos longer then 15 minutes, so they are more strict , but all fun and games

Understand Terry... here's a little tip that my daughter showed me on how to convert youtube videos to MP3 format. First, from YouTube, search for a video of your choice, then once found, copy the URL and click on the following link

YouTube to mp3 Converter

Paste the URL and click on convert video... then download to your computer :) It's that simple :D

Understand Terry... here's a little tip that my daughter showed me on how to convert youtube videos to MP3 format. First, from YouTube, search for a video of your choice, then once found, copy the URL and click on the following link

YouTube to mp3 Converter

Paste the URL and click on convert video... then download to your computer :) It's that simple :D