Stanley Cup Finals.

Nipfisher

Im on the Brodeur bandwagon this year. Would love to see him raise the Cup one last time. Boy, how good would Parise look in Blue and White? Thats going to be a large tab for some team to pick up either way.

The Kings have looked incredible so far though. Very deep team and some incredible talent.

Im gonna say itll be a goaltender battle with the Marty of old prevailing in 7.

Hey as a Leaf fan I say go Devils go...I have a tad bit of trivia for ya all..Who was the last man from Brantford Ontario to get the game winning goal, to hoist his team into the Stanley Cup fianls? Thats Easy Adam Henrique, thats who! Way to go kid! :thumbsup_anim: As for Brodeur, id love to see the man hoist lord Stanleys mug once more..I say down with the kings.....

Being a Guelph Storm fan I am rooting for LA. Doughty and Brown are former Storm. Callahan and Girardi are out. I was not fond of New York's style anyways. I have a great deal of respect for Pete DeBoer it would be nice to see him raise the cup. Kovalchuk has turned into an all around player and is very impressive. Both teams are great stories and that makes for an interesting cup finals.

I think it is absolutely laughable that they are not starting the series until Wednesday.

How about a changing of the guard in Jersey?

If Brodeur wins the cup this year he just might retire. Otherwise, he's liable to play another 15 seasons!

That means the Leafs will sign him in about 14 years then! And trade their 1st and 2nd round picks for him at the tender age of 45, LMAO!!!! :rofl2: