times have been tough, ofc to the rescue

x2 what TJ says, Dave.

I went through this a couple of years ago with my dad and it was relatively fast. I still think if I'd done a few things differently, he'd still be here but I tend to believe in fate so...

All your dad needs is to see you there with him and that'll give him tremendous support through these days. Be strong for him in spite of how much it hurts you to see him like this, and that will give him great comfort.

I wish the best for you and your family.

Freddy

ps-my neighbour and some friends are OP's and I know they'll move mountains to make sure your dad gets better.

Our best thoughts coming your way Dave.

I went through it with my mom last year. Healthy all her life no problems at all. She started feeling a bit of pain and we got her to a hospital and she never came out!

Your dad will be fine as long they keep a close eye on him.

A

Dad is starting to feel better, his speech is still slow and so is his thought process and he's still very weak. The good news is that he raring to go home and several times the nurse found him out of his bed trying to get home!

That is an encouraging sign, Dave. You and yours are in our prayers.

Glad to hear you dad is doing a little better....you're a good son....

If at all possible, get him to Buffalo General Hospital in Buffalo, NY...they are the best around when it come to heart problems....I speak from experience....he is NOT that old....he has another 10-20 years to go...at least...