'Tiss the season to be jolly...............

limeyangler

I see this every time I go to the beach in Grand Bend. Its more fun watching this than actually going to the beach. They have a tractor there I think that will launch the boat for you, but its expensive so alot of people just do it themselves, but soon realize the launch fee would have been much cheaper than the towing fee and repair costs to their cars!

couple years ago I was at Gloucester Pool, was waiting my turn to launch went to see what the hold up was and my amazement the GMC Safari launching an 18' Legend was up to the roof racks in the water, owner had a rope tied to the bumper and was pulling real hard :rolleyes::wallbash: while his buddy was on the dock scratching his head.

mellow.gif I can see doing that to go fishing, but to just cruise arounddunno.gif I dont know....

Hahaha

I wish I could be laughing at the video but I always end up on launches I don't know, looking for someone to tow me out.. :whistling:

I've debated it long enough but the next truck will be 4x4.. It might be cheaper to go 2wd but nothing is more embarrassing then asking someone to tow your truck out of the lake :unsure: