Ok, so here is the low down.

Big Cliff

I tried retirement again for about the XXXX time and I just can't do it. Retirement is for old (or rich people). Well, the old part I might be getting close to LOL. Anyway I happened to stumble across a job posting for a Purchasing Agent for a company located just 7 minutes down the road from my house.

Well, I decided to submit my resume not really expecting to hear from them but what the heck. They needed someone with a background in electronics, purchasing, and inventory control and I had all of those. Well, three interviews later and they offered me the job and guess who the new purchasing agent is for Carma Industries Inc. is?

Now, I have already got some quotes on some parts I need from OFC members (and I'll be working on those in the next few days) but I am going to be looking for some contacts in the electronic component supply business, circuit board manufacturing, and a variety of other related businesses.

Yes, we do have suppliers for everything we need but I will be giving first choice to OFC members. Quality, dependibility, and price in that order.

If you feel that we might be able to do business then please email me ([email protected]) I will do my best to help you as long as you are doing your best to help us!

If I don't get back to you in a day or two, please don't panic, I have a huge task in front of me! BTW, anyone on here really good with FoxPro?

Cliff

Oh, and I promise, this is the last time I'll retire! :whistling:

Edited by Big Cliff

Don't ever stop Cliff. I don't know you personally, but you sound like the type of guy who can't stop, thus you shouldn't.

You know why.. Once you force yourself to stop, other things start stopping too. Things that shouldn't stop. Things you need to live. Seen it happen to a lot of people.