how do I store spinner rigs/worm harnesses?

Hey guys I purchased a few spinner rigs/worm harnesses for walleye yesterday, and I was wondering how you are supposed to store them? I now have 6 spinner rigs and if I were to just put them all in my tackle box they'd be a mess and pretty well unusable. Does anybody have any suggustions/methods they use?

Thanks!!

Edited by northernpike56

Hey guys I purchased a few spinner rigs/worm harnesses for walleye yesterday, and I was wondering how you are supposed to store them? I now have 6 spinner rigs and if I were to just put them all in my tackle box they'd be a mess and pretty well unusable. Does anybody have any suggustions/methods they use?

Thanks!!

I would think another tackle type box where you could lay them flat.I use different trays for different lures I use.Really no way to get around that.

Thanks!!

2 options I use.

1) store them in the plastic sleeves that they came in (or ones from snelled hooks, etc.)

CIMG1761.jpg

CIMG1752.jpg

2) Lindy sells a round foam rig holder that keeps them well organized. I bought a set of 3 of them that come in a box. Each one holds about 10-12 rigs.

lindy.jpg

Here is the link to the Lindy Riggers.

Edited by Nipfisher

Thanks!!

wrap'em around a pool noodle :thumbsup_anim:

storing them in the package they come in or tiny zip locks is a cheap and easy way to store lots or harnesses it's when you change em up it can get messy, i store them in bulk in small zip bags and when i change them up i wrap on a lindy rigger or pool noodle ect, in the boat, I also tie up my drop shots before hand and wrap em on a rigger

I thought you were going to tell me how to store them, not ask the question

how to store spinner rigs/worm harnesses

implies you know

how do you store spinner rigs/worm harnesses

is a question

even

how to store spinner rigs/worm harnesses?

would help

I am not putting you down or complaining

just pointing out how many times I go to a thread and by the subject expect one thing , only to find it is something else.....

Many people use pool noodles or the Lindy Snell Holder and put those in a Plano box. Works well, but not very compact. I've seen others use a piece of insulation styrofoam sheeting as well.

I picked up some of those Plano harness boxes not that long ago, but didn't really like them much. Just not compact enough for me.

In the end, I just use the small baggies from the dollar store. Very light and much more compact.

If you want either a Lindy Snell Holder or one of those Plano harness boxes I will send one to you if you pay the postage. I have no use for them.

Many people use pool noodles or the Lindy Snell Holder and put those in a Plano box. Works well, but not very compact. I've seen others use a piece of insulation styrofoam sheeting as well.

I picked up some of those Plano harness boxes not that long ago, but didn't really like them much. Just not compact enough for me.

In the end, I just use the small baggies from the dollar store. Very light and much more compact.

If you want either a Lindy Snell Holder or one of those Plano harness boxes I will send one to you if you pay the postage. I have no use for them.

Here is the system I use.

CIMG2649.jpg

CIMG2650.jpg

Holds 36 quite nicely.

2) Lindy sells a round foam rig holder that keeps them well organized. I bought a set of 3 of them that come in a box. Each one holds about 10-12 rigs.

lindy.jpg

Here is the link to the Lindy Riggers.

I've used lots of different options and this is what I use now and I keep them in their own "plano" case. I like these because you can store extra wights and blades inside the roll (the yellow cap pops off on these, but not on some others). I use a lot of quick change clevises.

In the end you may have to try a few options because what works for one person, may not work the best for someone else.

I thought you were going to tell me how to store them, not ask the question

how to store spinner rigs/worm harnesses

implies you know

how do you store spinner rigs/worm harnesses

is a question

even

how to store spinner rigs/worm harnesses?

would help

I am not putting you down or complaining

just pointing out how many times I go to a thread and by the subject expect one thing , only to find it is something else.....

oops fixed that blush.gif this kinda thing is probably why I got a 76 in my english course last semester... wallbash.gif

Add me to the list of pool noodle users. The Lindy rig costs approximately $10.00 (if I remember correctly) a pool noodle is only $3.00 at WalMart & U can cut them into 10" pieces giving U 4 separate harness holders. Pack the holders into a large tupperware container. Works for me!