let's go Blue Jays

muskymatt

OMG.... we have to deal with all the Bull posts in the winter about hockey.... and now all the Bull posts in the summer about baseball?

OFC admins and moderators... I know this not normal on OFC... but make section for the people that seem to find the need to talk hockey, football or baseball.... hell add golf and curling to it.. I do not care.. but how much do we have to endure....

Ugh.

G

OMG.... we have to deal with all the Bull posts in the winter about hockey.... and now all the Bull posts in the summer about baseball?

OFC admins and moderators... I know this not normal on OFC... but make section for the people that seem to find the need to talk hockey, football or baseball.... hell add golf and curling to it.. I do not care.. but how much do we have to endure....

Ugh.

G

I as many OFNers here enjoy the banter..If it doesnt interest you dont click on it! that simple.. I know I pass on many posts on here..ya dont have to read them all

Ugh.

G

I'm not a big fan of the "what are you listening to" thread. So I don't click on it. The sports threads are clearly marked. If you don't want to read them, then don't click on them. Works for me.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

just watched the highlights. talk about baptism by fire for jussy rynas. hahahaha.

this team has completely mailed it in.

Dion is the saddest excuse for a capt I have seen in a long time. Running around slashing everone, then refusing to dance on numerous occasions last night. What a joke. Maybe someone should send him some old videos of former captain Wendle Clark. Im not a Leafs fan but always admired how Wendle led his teams.

Dion is the saddest excuse for a capt I have seen in a long time. Running around slashing everone, then refusing to dance on numerous occasions last night. What a joke. Maybe someone should send him some old videos of former captain Wendle Clark. Im not a Leafs fan but always admired how Wendle led his teams.

Well said my friend!!!!!!

Sal, I would be more worried about your precious Senioritas than the affairs of the Leafs. Only 2 points away from no playoffs.... Wash and Buffalo could put the Sens on the outside looking in... I think Wash plays the habs and Buffalo has a game against pits(on a 2 game losing streak) I'll be watching a few games this weekend. Unfortunatly it won't be the leafs game I have interest in.

It's not funny,haha,you mentioned Dion.On a local radio station give the "C" to to to, ah he might as well keep it.lol.That's where they are now,4 years later OMG.:wallbash:

Dion really is a joke, now we see why Calgary let him go, not to impressed with his charachter. Brian Burke asked for 4 years, he got it and there one of the worst teams in the league, get the hell out of town Burke and back to hockey in 1962!

Seriously many baseball writers in the States are are really high on the Jays this year!

Dion really is a joke, now we see why Calgary let him go, not to impressed with his charachter. Brian Burke asked for 4 years, he got it and there one of the worst teams in the league, get the hell out of town Burke and back to hockey in 1962!

Seriously many baseball writers in the States are are really high on the Jays this year!

:clapping::clapping:

Let him have it. Sign the petition. http://www.fireburke.ca/

Dan O.