He'd get my vote just for this!

limeyangler

I like it when politicians show they are real people

especially when there isnt a blue dress scenario going on in the oval office...lol...Obama is a rockstar.....for narrowing the gap between the people and the presidency...his mission was accomplished by singing a few lines

I propose a player for player swap.

You can have Obummer and we'll take Harper. :stretcher: Sound like a good deal to me, eh Billy Bob. :rofl2:

American greed at its finest....we already gave you two jokers when we sent Bill Shatner and Jim Carry down there....we have to have at least one Joker up here... :whistling:

Amazing that the country that gave Dubbya 2 terms is so eager to git rid of Obama...

I guess you were being sarcastic...but what's truly amazing to me is that they elected Obama even one time. I don't remember Clinton being hated on the way the Republicans (and mainstream American media) do Obama. They call him everything from a closet Muslim to a communist. Look at the whole Tea Party "movement"...those guys are convinced his very goal is nothing less than the destruction of America. He didn't have it much better leading up to the last election, and (I thought miraculously) managed to make the process of democracy work for him.

Let's just say I wouldn't count him out based on what Fox News claims are his chances.