Small Update

Loonietoon

Hi All, as you may have noticed I have not been around for a while. Over the Holidays Diane had a lot of problems breathing and not being able to swollow so there fore not being able to eat to much. Well Last Tuesday after waiting for the doctors to call back we took her in to the hospital with this problem. they took Xrays and found out that her Lungs were 3/4 full of fluid and if we had have waited she would have drowned in her own fluid. Right away a tube was inserted to drain the fluid out after 2 days of draining the lungs they took the tube out.. She is still in the hospital and I am there every night till I have to leave and get up the next morning for work.

This is the 1st time I have been able to give my friends an update and I hope the next one is that I have here back home and in better shape.

Just a little update.

Thanks for the kind words of hope from everyone Here as well as the PM's and calls.

Little update.. the swelling in her throat has gone down a little so she can breath a little better but still on oxygen and she had a chest xray again today to see if the fluids were out of her lungs.. Very weak and now they have to work on getting her strength back and get her mobile again before namonia(spelling) sets in. Will be slow recovery but she will recover. Hell she's been married to me for 34 years so she is a tuff girl :whistling: Take care all and will try to keep all updated

Edited by Loonietoon