My New Home

Live2fish85

I just want to update you all. Last night I was having some real bad lung pains. The blood I am coughing up seems to be worst and the pain is so bad T3 arent even touching my pain.

Ask for something stronger Chris, T3's are highly over rated as a pain med IMHO.

Ask for something stronger Chris, T3's are highly over rated as a pain med IMHO.

X2

There has to be something they can give you to keep you comfortable. I'd be asking the doctor today what the plans are if you feel things are getting worst and when they are planning on doing something about it. Squeaky wheel.... It certainly sucks that you have the flu on top of this, but you'll be fine.

I'll keep a spot open in the boat for ya as well. Pm me when you are feeling up for it and we'll make something happen. :Gonefishing:

Speedy recovery!

Thanks guys. I did getting somethibg stronger but even it doesn't last very long. I had a lung specailist come see me and she sent me for a CT so it should be to long before I figure this crap all out. I an sure happy I am in here now and the nurse I have today is so hot and actually listened to me. Took me telling 3 nurses the pain was so bad before they helped me. I don't know how some nurses have jobs still. I am in idolation and I have nurses come in with out aprons on and they don't clean there hands properly nothing kinda makes you wonder.

Thank Art. As for the hand sanitizer there is lots of them around. I have one in my room and one in the hallway outside my room plus every ten feet there is another.

That stuffs pretty good mixed with ginger ale too !!!!!unsure.gif

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good.gifI sure hope you feel better soon Chris !!!

Well another quick update. They just got the results back to me and the pain is due to the blood and my ling is scaring they said I may have only 95% of ny lung function but they said it won't effect me. Also said that I should be able to play hockey and all the sports again. So that is the best news I have heard in a while. I am also getting taking off the blood thinners to stop the bleeding but I will be in here for another week at least and the pain will last a few more days but they are keeping me on the narcotics they have me on.

Well another quick update. They just got the results back to me and the pain is due to the blood and my ling is scaring they said I may have only 95% of ny lung function but they said it won't effect me. Also said that I should be able to play hockey and all the sports again. So that is the best news I have heard in a while. I am also getting taking off the blood thinners to stop the bleeding but I will be in here for another week at least and the pain will last a few more days but they are keeping me on the narcotics they have me on.

All sounds very encouraging Chris. Get out of Iso and I'll come back for a proper visit! thumbsup_anim.gif

Hey there all a quick update. Well I have been takin off the blood thinners finally and the blood had slowed down. I do still cough up some but not nearly as bad as I had it before. The pain in the lungs is not nearly as bad as it was for a few days there and I have stopped taking all the morphine and other pain meds. So in a sense it looks like things maybe turning around. I only need to get good enough in the docs eyes to get out. I have been in here for 12 days straight now and out of the last 20 days I have spent 17 of them in here lol. Not that I am complaining as people have it much worst. I also finally got to see my daughter yesterday which was the first time in awhile and all I can say was it was much needed nothing like getting that big hug and kiss from the most important thing in your life.

Very glad to hear you had a visit from your daughter Chris!

Now work on getting yourself out of there.

Regarding our conversation last week, I have something waiting for you when you do get out.

Sometime in March when the rivers break up we'll get you out steelheading.

Cheers

Good to hear you're on the road to recovery man. One more benefit for you and your lungs - by the time you get out of there you will have kicked the smoking habit. thumbsup_anim.gif

The trip with Solo will be a sweet way to bring in the new soft water season

Take care and get better soon -

Thanks guys. You have all made it all that much better while being in here. I finally got the best news yet and they are going to let me go today. I still have a long road to recovery and I will be back in a couple weeks for more test and CT scans and xrays but they think I will be better off at home with less chance of getting something. Plus a load of stress off. I can't wait to be able to sit on my couch and watch tv and to sleep in ny own big comfy bed but more then anything to see my daughter everyday and to give her a kiss goodnight again. I don't know how people can stay for so long in here I feel the pain I have been here two weeks straight and the only way I have got through is from my family and friebds being here all the time they could and also you folks here. Thank you to all who came and visited I truely appreciate it.

Now I need to work hard to be ready for my steelhead trip with solo. That is a goal for me lol.

Thanks a ton guys and gals.

Chris

Edited by Live2fish85