Float fishing report

icefisherman

Yup,pretty close to locking this one down pending now on what happens next. If you all including Capt Bruce can cool yer jets we can leave this one up so Emil can continue to celebrate his great first day of pinning for steel. So what do you all say we just move on....

Good on ya Emil...Great catch !!

I did. Anyway it still stands, any time your in the Mississauga area your welcome to see it ;)

Emil that one fish with the bite mark, looks like a big lamprey got to it. Has any one actually got a fish in the rivers with them lampreys on?

On Rainy I see it all the time, especially with suckers, walleye and stugeon. Never bass or pike though?

I hope this doesn't get locked. I know Emil is quite experienced fishing the blue zone as I have enjoyed his reports for years seeing all those salmon and trout! To see a long time member and fisherman get out and try new things is always great to see. Emil, I loved the report and pictures....and your excitement and success ooze in your post :thumbsup_anim:

I don't consider myself great at any type of fishing, but I love getting out there and trying new things. I have casted for bass in the slop, hunted Muskie, trolled BOQ for walleye, targeted carp, panfished with my little one etc etc etc, but I have to say I absolutely love standing in a river, float fishing for trout. If I had to choose one type of fishing to do its that hands down.

Great report Emil!! I wish you the same luck the next time you are out!

I hope this doesn't get locked. I know Emil is quite experienced fishing the blue zone as I have enjoyed his reports for years seeing all those salmon and trout! To see a long time member and fisherman get out and try new things is always great to see. Emil, I loved the report and pictures....and your excitement and success ooze in your post :thumbsup_anim:

I don't consider myself great at any type of fishing, but I love getting out there and trying new things. I have casted for bass in the slop, hunted Muskie, trolled BOQ for walleye, targeted carp, panfished with my little one etc etc etc, but I have to say I absolutely love standing in a river, float fishing for trout. If I had to choose one type of fishing to do its that hands down.

Great report Emil!! I wish you the same luck the next time you are out!

Well put...I felt what Emil was trying to say as i've tried for different styles of fishing and it is always a blast when you set out and try somethings new for the first time and get that adrenaline pumpin...simply amazing. Emil congrats and thanks for sharing....

My jets are cool

Edited by spinnerdoc

Yup,pretty close to locking this one down pending now on what happens next. If you all including Capt Bruce can cool yer jets we can leave this one up so Emil can continue to celebrate his great first day of pinning for steel. So what do you all say we just move on....

Good on ya Emil...Great catch !!

Probably my fault for my earlier reply. In retrospect it was a mistake and not needed.

In any case kudos to Emil once again. You've got nowhere to go but down now buddy. :D

"When Emil sets his mind to doing something, he works hard at it and gets it done."

That is So very very true!!

I can remember Emile's first days of Ice Fishing for Whities. He was the most determined person I have ever met,

And was quick to learn something he has a real passion for "IceFishing" and fishing in general.

He had a few 'Skunk' Days but now He puts as many, and usually more Fish on the Ice than anyone.

'Ice' Great to hear you are gettin' out.

Enjoy

Rick

Emil,pictures are great hopefully one day you can give me a tip or two. I'm relatively a beginner,caught two, lots of hours spent but still enjoy.

I also enjoy fishing from my boat but that is two different worlds and I enjoy both,:thumbsup_anim: keep up the posts please,a little more good reports never hurts.davey

Well ... all I got ta say is this ...

When I get back from chasing MARLIN ...out in the TRUE blue ... I will most certainly be walking my favourite trib(s) and be thrilled to hook into even just one beautiful chrome (coho or bow) ... to end the year in style... and though I will probably walk miles that day, chances are I will do so without even passing a single compadre.

Now .. LOCK er UP Roy before the wranglers get ugly :)

Edited by camillj