New Addition to our Family.

ckrb2007

Back in April we lost our dog Domi of 14yrs. He was a big old husky/sheppard that went about 130lbs. He lived a long and good life and we hated to lose him. After a long search, we finally chose a new pup last night and put a deposit down on a 3 week old male Victorian Bulldog puppy. We will picking him up middle to late December and are very excited.

We're tossing around a few names but it would nice to hear some cool, original names that you guys could come up with.

Here's a few that we were tossing around.

Revo

Ozzy

Bubba

Koda

Jack

Cheers,

Colin

Here's Domi enjoying one of his last treats........his last meal was a nice 1lb raw Sirloin steak I got for him. (I've never cried so much watching a steak being eaten before) :)

p1010978w.jpg

Here's the new pup at 3 weeks old.

smallgo.jpg

Edited by ckrb2007

Congratulations your your new puppy. I bet you can't wait to get him home. They are such a joy, although exhausting sometimes :whistling: Enjoy him and again, congrats.

We just got ours two weeks ago. I did the whole name search and picked Iggy for our French Bulldog, but Paul told me a dog picks his own name once you have them. Sure enough, the first name out of Paul's mouth was "Ralphy." I wasn't so sure but after calling him Iggy and Paul Calling him Ralphy, he ended up coming to Ralphy every time. So now his name is Ralphy and it does suit him :thumbsup_anim:

Here he is at 9 weeks

6312197780_7a0d3c282c_b.jpg

Congratulations your your new puppy. I bet you can't wait to get him home. They are such a joy, although exhausting sometimes :whistling: Enjoy him and again, congrats.

We just got ours two weeks ago. I did the whole name search and picked Iggy for our French Bulldog, but Paul told me a dog picks his own name once you have them. Sure enough, the first name out of Paul's mouth was "Ralphy." I wasn't so sure but after calling him Iggy and Paul Calling him Ralphy, he ended up coming to Ralphy every time. So now his name is Ralphy and it does suit him :thumbsup_anim:

Here he is at 9 weeks

6312197780_7a0d3c282c_b.jpg

Yep. That first name doesn't really count. There will always be that pet name that the dog likes. In the case of Peanut, she has several. I usually call her "ping pong" or "pingers" because she bounces like a ping pong ball. If Granny is around, she will ignore me and only answer to Peewee.

Your pup is too cute, Joey.

Edited by bigugli