Big Deer with help from NokOut

Michael_Brown

Well the first day of gun season went well with a big body 8 point making his way to my freezer.

I just wanted to Thank Big Cliff for getting me on this new product called Nokout. This stuff neutralizes all orders and is a hunters dream product. I spray my hunting clothes and seal them in a bag before going out and well the results speak for themselves.

This stuff works on anything. I was going to spray my buddy with it to reduce his smell but afraid he might disappear.

Thanks Cliff.

Awesome product.

Nov7,2011sm.jpg

Edited by Michael Brown

Thanks Michael, So far everyont that has reported back on the NokOut has been very pleased with it. Got my first 8 point with a bow while using it a week ago.

That is one beautiful buck you got there, were you hunting in a stand or on the ground? Was he chased to you or did you catch him moving between bedding down and heading out to feed?

The deer was shot from the ground and the way I hunt is to do a lot of scouting and find the right spot and let the deer come to me. No drives, no dogs but finding the core area of good bucks and getting in without spooking them. The value of scent reduction is very important to me because I scout 3-4 days for every day I actually hunt to be in the right place at the right time. If I push the deer or try to move them by driving they usually leave the area I hunt. I find my luck directly increases by the amount of time, effort and attention to detail.

This product has a place in my bag every day.

The rut is just getting going and the neck of this buck was swelled up like a bull. Now I have one more big buck set up so my success with NokOut may be only half told. :canadian:

Edited by Michael Brown

I was hoping to use that title for myself but you beat me to it.

Great deer man.

I also have been trying Cliff's Not Out and had a nice buck below me a week ago but it was still to dark. It worked perfect.

did you get him with a bow or shotgun or rifle?

I need to see some success as I am getting worn down with lack of success.

congrats!!!!!!!!f