More Musky Jigging

Bondy

Took a very good client out today and in the am on the Detroit River, The two of us fished until 2:39 and hooked 18 landing 14, with the 3 biggest all being 48 inchers. Couldn't break the 50 inch mark. We started casting and had one come blasting out to eat a redhorse Meal Ticket. That was awesome. Then made one pass jigging Bondy's out in about 25 ft getting none. Moved to 15-17 ft and it fired up. Man they were eating good today. Had we had a 3rd rod out we would have had 20 I'm sure. I had one that I saw on the screen that was about 8-10 ft off the bottom, and I raised my jig up as far as I could do it. Holding on to the butt end of the handle pointing that tip sky high and that sucker ate it. By the time I set the hook she was at the top....what a day. Not an everyday occurance that's for sure. Here are some pics....

18#2.JPG

Took a very good client out today and in the am on the Detroit River, The two of us fished until 2:39 and hooked 18 landing 14, with the 3 biggest all being 48 inchers. Couldn't break the 50 inch mark. We started casting and had one come blasting out to eat a redhorse Meal Ticket. That was awesome. Then made one pass jigging Bondy's out in about 25 ft getting none. Moved to 15-17 ft and it fired up. Man they were eating good today. Had we had a 3rd rod out we would have had 20 I'm sure. I had one that I saw on the screen that was about 8-10 ft off the bottom, and I raised my jig up as far as I could do it. Holding on to the butt end of the handle pointing that tip sky high and that sucker ate it. By the time I set the hook she was at the top....what a day. Not an everyday occurance that's for sure. Here are some pics....

18#3.JPG