Happy BDAY

misfish

You got yourself a good man ,LMAO ,(damn B Im not your Bit%bh but all I can say is your uncle loved ya,so im sticking up for ya) how did he fool you , Knew his Pa and his uncles and grandad, cant believe a great women like you fell for him , maybe you got a a FLU some kind of fever ???,lmao, you know i wish you guys all the best , Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY , Ive met most of the family and all expect for him (lol) were good people , the jury is still out about Brian ,but I think with his being with you ,he makes the grade .Have a great day , you have married into a great family who I know loves you .Happy birthday to you ... B

Thanks Bruce. :angel:

Well, Betty is on the afternoon shift and Im sure she will chime in when she gets in,I am preping her favorite . Home made Fettuccine Alfredo with garlic bread an caesar salad . You young,ns listen to this,IT,S GOLDEN POINTS. :jerry:

5AM wake up call for work, is well worth it. :blush:

Edited by Misfish

Just want to be a part of a positive thread with well-known members (cough**Butt-Kissing**cough! NOT!).

Happy Birthday Betty! Obviously you have a great man who cares about and Loves you! So...May the Force Be With Ya! :thumbsup_anim:

Enjoy your BIRTHDAY! :D