Where would you like to fish?

ccmtcanada

I guess I have been very lucky as there isn't anything on your list that I haven't done yet.

If I could have my dream trip though it would be for my son and I to fly into some remote upper scale camp c/w a chief, and guide. I would want the plane to pick us up at our dock here on Sturgeon Lake, fly us into wherever it is that we go and fly us back here when our trip was done. I would want us to have to do nothing but catch fish and eat fantastic meals for the time we were there! Nothing but first class all the way.

Saddly I can't ever see that dream coming true, money and time just won't allow it but it's ok to dream sometimes. Why not, how many people dream of winning the lottery every week!

Locally though; I'd like to go sauger fishing with Marc Thorp again, Fishmaster for cat fish, Lloyd for BOQ walleye, Bruce for smelts, CPH for Simco perch, the list is just too long LOL.

Edited by Big Cliff

Not really close by, but, can get there in a day's journey...

SUPERIOR STEELHEAD!!!!!!

Would love to take a week off one year, and, fish the northern waters for a fish I love.

Anytime Frank!

As for me....I'd love to spend some time on Lake of the Woods chasing musky and pike.....maybe a day or two of lakers on Athabasca too!!

TDunn

Edited by TDunn

Call me lucky but my backyard has just about everything I need. Walleye jigging on the Detroit River, trolling lake Erie for walleyes. Musky fishing on Lake St Clair, bass fishing on Erie and LSC, perch fishing on Erie and more open water fishing with steelhead on Erie.

There are 4 Ontario records from the area, one of the crappies- white or black, yellow perch, sauger and white bass striper cross. Yes there are some great areas but to have so many choices in the Windsor area its hard to leave.

I can launch 2 minutes from home and have a very good chance of 5 salmon for a box weight of 150 lbs or trailer down to Port Colborne and have an equally good chance of 5 smallies totalling 30 lbs or 5 pickeral(walleyes) over 45, can't do any better than going north and spending fishing time on the road and boat gas in the truck. :thumbsup_anim:

Muskies are all I ever fish for and I'm yet to find a nicer spot for them than the West Arm of Nippissing.

You can fish up there all day and even if you get skunked, you've still spent the day looking at some of the prettiest scenery you'll ever find anywhere.

And to me, that's what it's all about !!