New Bike

cwpowell

Watch out for people turning left !!! :stretcher:

Very Very nice fella !

PS...gf isn't gonna like sitting on that luggage rack ! :sarcasm:

LMAO! Totaled my favorite bike from someone turning left! Pickup vs. me and my 450 Honda...the pickup won! :angry:

Very nice bike! Very jealous right now! :glare:

It's a little tricky getting past the mods on that bike, but if I can take a guess I would say that it started as an FXE. A little out of the ordinary with the hard tail style seat on a lowrider, but it works with the stretched tank. I may need to stuff myself with a few extra cheese burgers before I get my foot on that kicker! I have the exact S&S carb on my bike. You will love the fact that it's super easy to tune, one of the most tunable carbs on the market. I've had the sport bikes as well, but the rumble on these bikes are like nothing else. I love all classes of motorcycles. Can I ask why you picked this particular bike over the rest? Amazing bike! Now all you need is a green life jacket and fish flames to go along with it!

I'm not sure if this is a medical emergency or not, but I think someone slipped some acid into my drink just now. I'm seeing flashes of your bike everywhere, including Terry's gif image. I gotta go lay down for a bit. Where the heck did my bed go? This ain't my home!

Hey guys, not sure what she started out as, but the motor is a 66 shovelhead. I love the S&S carbs. The reason for me picking this bike was well...just look at it! Number 2 reason is the price was more than right. Disco Phish, no need for the kicker. She has an electronic ignition now. Just gotta push the buttton. She's a combo between new and old!

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Hey guys, not sure what she started out as, but the motor is a 66 shovelhead. I love the S&S carbs. The reason for me picking this bike was well...just look at it! Number 2 reason is the price was more than right. Disco Phish, no need for the kicker. She has an electronic ignition now. Just gotta push the buttton. She's a combo between new and old!

Thanks for all the comments guys.

It's not registered as an FXE? Definitely a shovel, but looks like an S&S crank case though while keeping the original heads. Hmm, if it has an electronic ignition, you should just go ahead and put a reverse gear in the tranny too! <kidding>

Sweet bike. Now go out and ride it and get off the computer!