Ontario Fishing Community Get Together

Skipper D

Thanks for the laughs on some of those replies guys. Perhaps the search engine should be used just a "wee" bit more by new members of our community.

Appreciate what you are trying to do Skipper, but, you kind of put your foot in your mouth on this one.

However, nothing wrong with another get together. :)

Thanks every one for reading and helping in turning the thread round& round . Yes i did find the answer to my question , it dose happen in ways i did'nt expect i am glad to hear but i did wonder if there was such a thing held for OFC members . Perhapes after i've been here for a while and get to know more of the good people on the site i will provoke such an event . For now i am :Gonefishing: .. lol . Thanks all

Edited by Skipper " D "

Whatever happened to OFC swills?

ya we have gathered in oakville at the bar before !!! about 7 yrs ago member ????

I've attended the Oakville swill a few times in the past. Always nice to meet some of the regulars on the board and the new members too.

Lots of friendships and fishing partners found at these events. :good:

Not shure about T.O. but its being contemplated for now to happen perhapes an hour north of there if it dose .

Must be way up there,as I can make it to BPS, IN 35 MINUTES from here :worthy: . :whistling:

25 if I dont have to stop to pick up Terry.

Edited by Misfish

Must be way up there,as I can make it to BPS, IN 35 MINUTES from here :worthy: . :whistling:

25 if I dont have to stop to pick up Terry.

guy says wheres the party and how long will it take me to drive there , then i post IN Barrie and if you ZOOM ZOOM it should take you no time at all , see you there . That sound about right then boys .............biggrin.gif

Edited by Skipper " D "