Introduction and hello

M.R.C

Oh, great. Another elitest named Mike.... Next thing we know he is going to be posting rod and reel balanced perfectly on shoulders type pics of the INCREDIBLE fish that he has wrangled to the shore after a perfect float presentation of a roe bag or whatever happens to be the bait of choice that paticular day and then we are going to have to half-heartedly congratulate him on SUCH a stellar catch while we try to swallow the drool of envy that is coursing down our throats...OH I could go on but...DARN IT! No-one ever takes me steelheading, it's a conspiricy I tell you! :sarcasm:

Oh, BTW welcome to the board! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by HTHM

Welcome to the board! Did we mention we love pictures??? Just don't give gps locations, show pictures with a blade of grass or rock that is clearly identifiable on a riverbank and you are golden!!! LOL :thumbsup_anim:

What areas do you like to fish? (no trib names...but eastern GTA, Lake Huron Tribs etc is fine).

As we head into the fall steelhead season, I look forward to your reports!

Welcome to the board! Did we mention we love pictures??? Just don't give gps locations, show pictures with a blade of grass or rock that is clearly identifiable on a riverbank and you are golden!!! LOL :thumbsup_anim:

What areas do you like to fish? (no trib names...but eastern GTA, Lake Huron Tribs etc is fine).

As we head into the fall steelhead season, I look forward to your reports!

I live in Mississauga so you can guess where I frequent most often, other then that I try to get up to the Bruce peninsula as much as possible. I so rarely take photos because when fish solo I prefer to not mess around to much trying to take a picture.

hello Mike, welcome!

Wheres your location?

Even though I've never fished for steelhead or salmon I've been reading lots of post, storing great information and will hopefully try it someday. I'm a bass guy myself, but pike and pickeral are welcome!