wish i had a video camera for this !!!

fishindevil

i was just on the 401 in ajax on the way to pickering on my lunch hour,and i was in the far right hand lane,just crossing duffins creek bridge and i seen 2 guys,litereally dragging a half decayed

big very dead salmon down the shoulder of the highway....too funny....they looked like they were going to hitch hike too....too funny

i was just on the 401 in ajax on the way to pickering on my lunch hour,and i was in the far right hand lane,just crossing duffins creek bridge and i seen 2 guys,litereally dragging a half decayed

big very dead salmon down the shoulder of the highway....too funny....they looked like they were going to hitch hike too....too funny

Hopefully they try and eat it...one way to "weed out" the weak and stupid :whistling:

Shore lunch! Just have to fight off the crows...

My neighbor used to do that. Cept he was draggin the carcass home to bury under his rose bushes. Musta worked his roses where beautiful. He used to try and convince me I should do that for my Asparagus patch. I did it once and concluded that the effort required was not worth it.

I agree! I don't like Asparagus...LOL. :blink:

I've seen entire families leave rivers with a shopping cart filled to their limit with some of the nastiest, blackest, rotting salmon that I've ever seen. I asked, "what are you going to do with those?", to which the only reply I was given was "...soup". I don't take pity on people that give themselves cancer.

My neighbor used to do that. Cept he was draggin the carcass home to bury under his rose bushes. Musta worked his roses where beautiful. He used to try and convince me I should do that for my Asparagus patch. I did it once and concluded that the effort required was not worth it.

Hmmmmm...salmon flavoured asparagus...a whole new taste treat...whistling.gif

I stopped by last Sunday but Debbe said you were sleeping...didn't want to disturb you...I know how you need your beauty rest...rolleyes.gif

It's true, its ridiculous how bad it smells. I pray people don't stand beside me at the urinal at work some days. They'd be thinking what the hell is wrong with this guy. Little do they know im on a mission to well being thumbsup_anim.gif

I said to myself, ''Myself'' i said ''Remove asparagus from the list of foods i may eat someday.Don't want stinky pee'' mellow.gif