Anyone else smell that..

NAW

duno to tell you the truth C. Bruce but it never smells in Brooklin. :thumbsup_anim: It sure did smell when I got off the GO train more then the normal smell.

*idea* Where you in town C. Bruce? :rolleyes:

I might have been on that train stopped in to visit bro , those buy one get one free lunches at burrito boyz can do that to ya just be glad I didnt get to Brooklin , You should not be makeing fun of your elders one day gas will be your enemy to , takes a life time to learn the one cheek leek .

I might have been on that train stopped in to visit bro , those buy one get one free lunches at burrito boyz can do that to ya just be glad I didnt get to Brooklin , You should not be makeing fun of your elders one day gas will be your enemy to , takes a life time to learn the one cheek leek .

:asshat::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Smelled something burning at work on tuesday afternoon, Like plastic

Here in Kitchener

Glad someone else smelled it.

The "Kids" (they are all in thier 30s) that work for me all said I was having a stroke!

The forest fire in Minnisota, was burning all the garbage that people throw out, thats why it smells like burning plastic , instead of spruce!!

I live just north/west of Alliston and I smelled it as well (burning plastic) had to close all the windows , and you know what

I can smell it again tonight in the last half hour , more of a wood smell this time. Maybe someone is having a bonfire but I don't

know because it is raining out !

The forest fire in Minnisota, was burning all the garbage that people throw out, thats why it smells like burning plastic , instead of spruce!!

The fire is burning in a virgin forestry area in Minnesota consisting of a combo of spruce/pine/fir and maple/birch/aspen. If you're gonna insult a place that you've never been to, at least learn how to spell the name of it. I've been there many times and it's a natural wonder to say the least. It's a shame that it's burning, but that's natures way I guess.

You think thats bad . We've got four farmers up here on Horse Shoe Vally Road spreaden'er , their putting it on heavy , man its bad , its that time of year those guys every where lay it on . Shure hope the fish don't get sick.........................

Edited by Skipper " D "

You think thats bad . We've got four farmers up here on Horse Shoe Vally Road spreaden'er , their putting it on heavy , man its bad , its that time of year those guys every where lay it on . Shure hope the fish don't get sick.........................

When I used to live in the North West end of Barrie, it was very ripe for about a week in spring and fall! Used to run from the door to the car! I am not missing that! :D