Quinte GTG

Headhunter

Hey folks,

Well, we are fast approaching that time of year again and as such, I was hoping that we could establish a date for our November GTG.

I know it's too early to be posting a sticky, but in order to secure accomadation, we should start thinkin about a date. :Gonefishing:

HH

Hmmmmm, November walleye on Quinte, lemme think.......Uhhhh......No thanks! :P

Hmmmm, was HH looking for date opinions or just opinions. If the latter I would like to change my answer. :P

And for supporting my new biz I would like to sponsor this event and give everyone going a split shot.

Edited by Harrison

Hmmmmm, November walleye on Quinte, lemme think.......Uhhhh......No thanks! :P

Ya know Chris, we could put you on to some spotted carp that weekend... I know where they hide! But then, you'd be stuck reeling in something that in no way resembles a big wet sock and you might get too tired!

HH

Hmmmm, was HH looking for date opinions or just opinions. If the latter I would like to change my answer. :P

And for supporting my new biz I would like to sponsor this event and give everyone going a split shot.

If it's great company you're after you can't go wrong Phil, IMHO!

But as for the fish/fishing...... "no comment!"

Ya know Chris, we could put you on to some spotted carp that weekend... I know where they hide! But then, you'd be stuck reeling in something that in no way resembles a big wet sock and you might get too tired!

HH

Just thought I'd add to our weekend conversation Joe, you know where I stand. ;)

If it's great company you're after you can't go wrong Phil, IMHO!

But as for the fish/fishing...... "no comment!"

Just thought I'd add to our weekend conversation Joe, you know where I stand. ;)

I know... no worries, I like wet socks!

HH

How can you do that with your camera? Are you a contortionist?

:thumbsup_anim: Wannabe cartoonist close enough?

Damn...and I miss out on a split shot too??? :rofl2::wallbash:

I was saving a BB #4 for you too if you brought your guitar. I'll save it for Joe, love to hear the bass line to brown eyed girl again. Love that tune! :whistling:

Edited by Harrison

crap

we already settled with Lloyd

we are going 18 19 20th............

Well isn't that great for youse guys... never really occured to any of you to perhaps let the rest of the class in on the little secret?

(Dam Roy, you were so right!)

Ok, so in an effort to build a consensus, do we stay with the 11th, 12th and 13th or move to the following weekend so we can watch/hear Lloyd blow his air horn at the morons trolling in his way?

HH

Well isn't that great for youse guys... never really occured to any of you to perhaps let the rest of the class in on the little secret?

Ok, so in an effort to build a consensus, do we stay with the 11th, 12th and 13th or move to the following weekend so we can watch/hear Lloyd blow his air horn at the morons trolling in his way?

HH

I can make it if it's the following weekend....

BB#4...I need one of those... :thumbsup_anim:

HH

We were going to start a thread some time this week...

Lloyd has to use weekends that are not booked for charters so, he was dealing with what he had to work with and being the same as last year we thought would most likely work

We were going to start a thread some time this week...

Lloyd has to use weekends that are not booked for charters so, he was dealing with what he had to work with and being the same as last year we thought would most likely work

Ok... so lets try this again... it's like herding freakin cats here!...

Is everybody ok with the 18th, 19th and 20th?

HH