Father and Son with Eddie North

lakerguy

My brother and his two daughters,my son and I booked with Eddie this past winter to fly into Richter lake(about 30miles from Landsdown House) for very first fly in adventure.Around noon the day we were to fly out we were informed that it was to windy to land us safely onto Richter.After a short time of uh ohs and what nows Eddie asked the group that flew into his main camp that day if they could accommodate us.

I wont be able to type enough great things about this group that let us in.A HUGE THANKS again to the Walleye Wanderers.

Thought I would share a few of the hundreds of pics taken over the week.

AttawapiskatAug2011170.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011044.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011106.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011126.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011152.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011164.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011153.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011112.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011092.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011079.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011123.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011097.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011124.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011115.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011069.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011138.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011090.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011160-1.jpg

AttawapiskatAug2011049.jpg

Joel's biggest pike were 45in 43in and a 41 with dozens of 34 to 38's.

He also caught his first fish on his fly rod,a walleye about 7in lol

Edited by lakerguy

What an incredible trip to take the kids on and definetely something they'll never forget, specially those monster pike their holding.

As for the groundhog, he better start backing away from the snack table :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Owen

On behalf of all of the Walleye Wanderers I want to say thanks to you and your family for making our trip just that much more enjoyable. It was great fun to watch "Joel with the Pole" reel in the big ones and equally as much fun to watch and hear how excited both Brittany and Dana got over the various big fish they caught. You should be very proud of those children as they are very grounded, respectful and were certainly a pleasure to talk to.

I too have a great many pictures of our group and several of your family so I will flip you an email and we can exchange some of our digital memories.

I think I speak for all of the Wanderers in saying we would have no reservations of sharing a camp with you guys in the future, Dana's enthusiasm is more than welcome and maybe Joel could teach me how to fly fish?

ps. please thank your wife for the best corn we have ever tasted!

Cheers

Rob

& the Walleye Wanderers

Wander%252527s%252520%252526%252520Wallace%252527s.jpg

Owen

On behalf of all of the Walleye Wanderers I want to say thanks to you and your family for making our trip just that much more enjoyable. It was great fun to watch "Joel with the Pole" reel in the big ones and equally as much fun to watch and hear how excited both Brittany and Dana got over the various big fish they caught. You should be very proud of those children as they are very grounded, respectful and were certainly a pleasure to talk to.

I too have a great many pictures of our group and several of your family so I will flip you an email and we can exchange some of our digital memories.

I think I speak for all of the Wanderers in saying we would have no reservations of sharing a camp with you guys in the future, Dana's enthusiasm is more than welcome and maybe Joel could teach me how to fly fish?

ps. please thank your wife for the best corn we have ever tasted!

Cheers

Rob

& the Walleye Wanderers

Wander%252527s%252520%252526%252520Wallace%252527s.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Rob.It surely was a great time sharing the camp with you guys.

:thumbsup_anim: