Gas oil mix ???

fishindevil

Hey guys been a while since I had to mix oil with gas, seeing how I have a four stroke merc !!! Anyways I have a 4.7 liter gas tank for my new weedeater and it has to be 50:1 please tell me how much oil I need thanks !!!! Never was good at math thank god I can catch fish !! Lol... Lol. Thanks

They sell small bottles at CTC that have all the info printed on it. It gives you the choice of different ratio and you just find the amou nt of gas you are using and you fill up the small bottle up to the corresponding mark. It is so handy to have and they are only $8.00. I always mix only a day's worth of gas for my 9.9 which I very rarely use.

I got one of those bottles a few years ago when they were $3.00. Really good investment. Trying to figure out the chainsaw 40:1, boat 50:1, another motor 100:1, weedeater 30:1, the list goes on. I used to screw up the math, no I don't worry about it, get the bottle!!!!

Hey guys been a while since I had to mix oil with gas, seeing how I have a four stroke merc !!! Anyways I have a 4.7 liter gas tank for my new weedeater and it has to be 50:1 please tell me how much oil I need thanks !!!! Never was good at math thank god I can catch fish !! Lol... Lol. Thanks

Get a measuring Cup

Pour in 50oz Gas

Then pour in 1 oz oil

Or 25oz gas

1oz oil

then 25 oz gas

This helps mix iit up a bit

Put it all in a 1 gal. gas can

Give it a good shake

And you are done!

Regards

SteveO

I got one of those bottles a few years ago when they were $3.00. Really good investment. Trying to figure out the chainsaw 40:1, boat 50:1, another motor 100:1, weedeater 30:1, the list goes on. I used to screw up the math, no I don't worry about it, get the bottle!!!!

Just use Opti-2 or Amsoil and use 100:1 for everything. ;)