Yep.. told her she can cook tomorrow tooooo...

irishfield

The "fillets" where just some cheap cuts of Sirloin grilling. 4 steaks... $10 total ! She wrapped them with bacon and lightly seasoned them.

Last week I bought 4 "true" steak cuts that cost me $50. They didn't hold a candle to tonights meal...

Edited by irishfield

Don't go calling Sirloin 'cheap'!! It would make for a tastier steak than fillet since it has some more fat content. Just a bit of garlic salt and a touch of black pepper is all you need on a nice steak. Now you are making me hungry and it's bedtime!

Uhmm... I don't see anywhere in this thread giving me my due, for introducing you to the wrapped aspargas!!!!!! I do believe I was the first to get you to eat the stuff... I guess my cheque is in the mail!

Good lookin vitals there... next time put a cherry tomato or two on the tooth pics! :thumbsup_anim:

HH

LOL Joe... yah I have to give you credit as I wouldn't touch those green things with a ten foot pole my entire life until I was starving at the BOQ waiting for Terry to cook a meal ! LOL

Kristal picked the meal with no input from what we wanted... just a coincidence... :D

..and Terry... it was pretty much one and the same. I was 4 when Dad bought our store and I played with my little wooden train set on the meat room floor or played in the walk in cooler. Not much has changed...now it's a beer fridge. lol

LOL Joe... yah I have to give you credit as I wouldn't touch those green things with a ten foot pole my entire life ...

I was in the same boat Wayne until Joe cooked them up for a group of us at Bernie's.

My mouth is watering just thinking about them.....

I'm hoping they'll be on the menu in September Joe....*hint, hint*