A couple musky for my daughter

Handlebarz

Last Thursday I took the family out in the evening for 2 hours it was fun we went 2/4. The wife lost a nice one when a Gilligan (huge floating weed flat) took her fish off the Woodie she had it on. my son also lost one he was not happy about that but my daughter as always got both of her fish into the boat quick pic and they took off and left us soaked as they headed back down. 1 fish came off a pearl Handlebarz double 8 and the rest were off 6 1/4" Woodie special perch pattern.

73cfc14a.jpg

50c59333.jpg

I made it out Friday with a Squid we hit 6 fish nothing huge 1 was on the new Egg Head all the rest were on the same special perch patterns it was just nice to actually have time to get out musky fishing it has been a short start to the season I hope to get more time in but this heat wave is not good for the musky hunting with the surface temps hitting 80+ I think I will try some midnight fishing next week if I can get my arse out of bed that early.

Good luck to all the musky hunters here.

Thanks everyone Jade and I try and put a lot of time in together these are days we will not get back and my son does not really care if he is out fishing he just wants to go fast so its mostly Jade and I and I sure do love it.

Here is Mikey with his monster catch he was very excited for it LOL.

9ea4f642.jpg