FISH-A-THON FOR A CURE!

Good luck to all! Looking forward to the annual report Ryan.

Frank - I told Steph about the event and she is doubling up on our pledge for the biggest fish between you and Julie (hope you see this before you leave -maynbe someone going can give Frankie65 the message if they see him?)

Good luck to all! Looking forward to the annual report Ryan.

Frank - I told Steph about the event and she is doubling up on our pledge for the biggest fish between you and Julie (hope you see this before you leave -maynbe someone going can give Frankie65 the message if they see him?)

That's awesome Rick! By the way I did catch the bigger fish....nothing to write home about, but, it was bigger.

Ryan asked me to put up a post tomorrow...Juli was designated photographer for the event, so we have about 300 photos to go through tomorrow.

Great (hot/muggy) day!!!

great day today! it was nice meeting some of you today! thanks ryan n dan for setting this all up! sorry I left right after the prizes, didn't even say thanks, I was in a hurry!

the fishing was tough but it was a great day regardless! next time gotta bring some corn :P

That's awesome Rick! By the way I did catch the bigger fish....nothing to write home about, but, it was bigger.

Ryan asked me to put up a post tomorrow...Juli was designated photographer for the event, so we have about 300 photos to go through tomorrow.

Great (hot/muggy) day!!!

Thats awesome ! I thought about the event all day and kicking myself in the meantime.Then again after seeing your post that im replying onwallbash.gif I was rooting for the fishing queen again and she lost this yearblush.gif Frank congrats, but in some manner you will be back on track again very soonwink.gif After the 300 photos that isbiggrin.gif

The wimmins always finds the way to do it alrightoops.gif Geeze I spoke out load again didnt Icool.gif

Just got home a short bit ago it was a great day before we knew it 8:30 was on us and we were still talking LOL Well I was. It was great to meet so many new faces of Old OFC friends. Will post some of our pics tomorrow and am looking forward to Julies report I know that camera was working over time.

Just a quick note to thank Ryan and Dan and everyone involved with the Fish-A-Thon yesterday for putting on an incredibly amazing event. Alot of hard work and dedication was put forth by a ton of people and everyone should be proud of all their efforts in helping to make the day a huge success! A special thanks again to everyone for their support with Off The Dock Toons and for all the great exposure it received yesterday. It was great to see fisherfolk friends again and meet a great bunch of new ones! Already looking forward to providing new and exciting OTD products for donation to next year's 'Casting for a Cure'!

Here's one of our happy little customers from yesterday making a real statement!

HappyLittleCustomer_sm.jpg

Edited by Lake Ranger

Congrats to everybody involved in the 3rd Annual Fish-aThon For a Cure!!! Just over 10,600.00 Raised thanks to all of you!!!! I'm just doing some final clean up at the park and so on! I'll add some retails to juli's photo journal whenever she has time to post it! You guys all rock!

Excellence at it's best B):worthy::worthy: CONGRATS TO ALL :clapping::clapping:

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE for the help. Every single person from this board stepped up and helped out with everything. Frank, Juli and the kids basically set up the prize table, HTHM and Loonietoon for BBQing, Kickingfrog for helping to unload my truck, MikeP for my new secret weapon and to everyone else that helped :worthy:

I'm starting to work on next years event stuff after my vacation next week at the cottage :Gonefishing:

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE for the help. Every single person from this board stepped up and helped out with everything. Frank, Juli and the kids basically set up the prize table, HTHM and Loonietoon for BBQing, Kickingfrog for helping to unload my truck, MikeP for my new secret weapon and to everyone else that helped :worthy:

I'm starting to work on next years event stuff after my vacation next week at the cottage :Gonefishing:

Thanks for that post Dano!

Everything is all cleaned up as of yesterday afternoon and the park was more than happy with the way everything went. They wanted me to thank you guys for being such a great group in the park! Went off without a hitch, and they're proud to have been able to host us and our event!

Cheers,

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...