FISH-A-THON FOR A CURE!

Hey guys!

Just got back from a trip to TO for a couple days! Only brought my iPad and go figure the hotel only has WIRED free internet.... who seriously uses wires these days?!?! lol Anyways, got some new prizes and some other fun stuff to report and will get to it over the course of the rest of the weekend!

On a quick note - I just checked the weather and it looks like it's going to be a hot one!

Screenshot2011-07-16at75723PM.png

Stable weather all week to so hopefully the fish get into a pattern of some sort!

More updates comin' soon! Thanks SIMON for the great prize!

Cheers,

Ryan & The gang

You guys have a great time!!!! Hopefully next year I can offer something to sweeten the pot.

You just worry about getting Jen better we have tonnes of support this year and next years a long time from now ,This should be a great day for fishing on DC I can't wait to see some of the pigs that get caught someones going home with a new PB :thumbsup_anim:

Hey guys! I've received another awesome prize pack from my good friend Richie Trip at www.trippcreative.ca - not only did Richie provide us with all of our posters, hand out cards and our new logo free of charge - he stepped up and donated a bunch of gear from his own stash!

f0d3985b.jpg

Check out his site when you get a chance he does some awesome work!

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

I might if everything goes right make this deal.. Just need directions from Scotland ON not over the Pond.. Hopefully I will be there with the boat.. Just have to promise not to use the engines and stay with the bowmount :whistling:

Here ya go

Edited by Dan Bouck

yepp can't wait! been prepping everything - poped by the park this weekend and went over the details with them! They usually charge a little over $50.00 for the area we're going to be using but they're waiving the fee for us! Big thanks to the LPRCA for everything!!!!

Sweet they are great people there even the coordinators and big wigs are great people. :thumbsup_anim:

More coming for the prize table guys and gals...Juli and I have our company donating 20 ball caps so far, also working on getting some coffee mugs and/or mini first aid kits or cooler bags.

Pics coming soon.

That's awesome!

Is there a count for how many boats will be there? I think we might bring ours after all it will be to hot to have the kids sit on the dock all day or in a canoe.

I think I might rig up some extra canopy for the back of the boat as our top covers the driver and passenger maybe a blanket from front to back of the boat right over my top that is on it I think a 14' canopy will do the trick.