FISH-A-THON FOR A CURE!

Is there a count for how many boats will be there? I think we might bring ours after all it will be to hot to have the kids sit on the dock all day or in a canoe.

I think I might rig up some extra canopy for the back of the boat as our top covers the driver and passenger maybe a blanket from front to back of the boat right over my top that is on it I think a 14' canopy will do the trick.

I would definitely bring the boat, we will have the launch organized with extra hands so it won't be a hassle.

Big Huge Thank You to Charles Nahm for making an amazing Donation to our cause!!!!!!! He donated 5 of his own rods as prizes... Thanks Charles - can't wait to get them and post some more pics!

Here's a teaser for now....

843b5895.png

Here's the specs: Temple Fork Outfitters brand rods

2 x 7' MH baitcasters

6'6" MH baitcaster

7' M spinning

7' ML spinning

If you get a chance do me a favor and check out http://theanglersxchange.com/ !! Charles is a part of it, and didn't ask me to post this, I did it on my own and I hope you don't mind Charles! We owe you for these great prizes!

Get out and get some pledges folks - we're on the home stretch!!!!!

Cheers,

Ryan

As I am having tranny trouble with my tow vehicle, I am requesting a pull out in advance. Highway pulling seems to be fine, but the van cannot get out of a ramp. :wallbash:

Apparently it is around $2500 to get it rebuilt. I am hoping that the drivetrain warrentee will cover that repair.

As I am having tranny trouble with my tow vehicle, I am requesting a pull out in advance. Highway pulling seems to be fine, but the van cannot get out of a ramp. :wallbash:

Apparently it is around $2500 to get it rebuilt. I am hoping that the drivetrain warrentee will cover that repair.

That's to bad, I'm sure Bonin could launch your boat for ya though :whistling:

Yeah, the launch and dock could be interesting. There are a couple other "mini-docks" along the shore that we can hopefully use if need be?

I am going early and will take my boat over to the front docks there's a big area between the docks that is all sand & clay that we can beach a bunch of boats because there isn't enough room at the launch for us all to hang around and I think it would be a good spot to get a pic of this great bunch of people.

I am going early and will take my boat over to the front docks there's a big area between the docks that is all sand & clay that we can beach a bunch of boats because there isn't enough room at the launch for us all to hang around and I think it would be a good spot to get a pic of this great bunch of people.

Great idea, Shawn! Not sure what time we are "rolling" in yet...see when I can "kick" the youngsters out of bed :lol: They're getting to that age where they want to always stay up late and sleep half the day!

Shooting for early if possible.

Great idea, Shawn! Not sure what time we are "rolling" in yet...see when I can "kick" the youngsters out of bed :lol: They're getting to that age where they want to always stay up late and sleep half the day!

Shooting for early if possible.

So there in their mid thirties LOL if it wasn't for that 4 letter word work I would do the same thing .See ya on saturday