Kudos to Rapala

Uncle Buck

Rapala & normark [normark is in oshawa] have always been good to their customers :clapping::Gonefishing: ,i live in oshawa and have even been to normark where they replace my bent fillet knife,with no problems,even the reps for rapala will tell you the same thing that they will almost always fix the problem for you ...there are a great company and make really cool stuff glad to hear they came through again....cheers :thumbsup_anim:

I was there a few years ago with my buddies reel to get fixed,was just going to leave it and the rep said no way just take a new one its a manufacturer's fault.In and out the door in ten minutes.Now thats service!!!!

vance

Doesn't it seem strange? The companies that take care of their customers continue to grow while all the others settle into a common pool or fade away! Perhaps we should have a section on here for companies/suppliers that we consider "preferred"! TJ, sounds like a marketing opportunity! Wouldn't companies like Rapala enjoy being listed as a prefered vendor?

Doesn't it seem strange? The companies that take care of their customers continue to grow while all the others settle into a common pool or fade away!

And Rapala didn't just replace the broken pliers for Uncle B, they also threw in a set of cutters too.

I had a similar thing last year with Drifter Tackle.

I had a 10" Believer that broke in half when it was hit by a musky and when I notified Drifter about it, they not only replaced the Believer, but they also sent me a 10" Stalker to go along with it.

$50 worth of baits to replace one old and worn one.

Yup, companies that look after their customers like that deserve all the good press we can give them on these message boards.