2011 Lakair chatter

aplumma

Btian they have Weber grills that use Charcoal.

Art

Yer on the shine arent ya? :whistling:

Ok ,i,ll try my best with that. Not sure how it,s going to work out doing indirect heat,but something tells me with the smoke and coals,it may turn out better then home. Im going to need two of them for about 4 hours.

So i just got back frome fishing on the west arm did not do to well cough some pickerel lots of rock bass and perch.

But the water was still at 65.6 for the most part i really hope that the water warm's up to get the big guy's moving around

And Randy hope you make it would be great to meet another northerner

So that weekend,the real fishing season is open right? :whistling:

Yup - Saturday is opening day to go after the big girls. I hope they're hungry.

I believe Bass come in the following Saturday - the 25th (If memory serves me right)

Edited by Rich Clemens

Yup - Saturday is opening day to go after the big girls. I hope they're hungry.

I believe Bass come in the following Saturday - the 25th (If memory serves me right)

You are correct. I thought it was a different date up there. Oh well,guess I,ll just bring the heavy gear.LOL

I'd like to add some Scalloped Potatoes to the dinner if no one objects...will need an oven though...

Maureen

Diane and I are in cabin 5 this year Mo but I don't know if it has an oven or not, but if it does your more than welcome to use it.

I think all the cabins have ovens so you should be good to go Mo!!

Sure hope you can make it Randy and Shelley.

Brian, I'm sure Les & Kev won't mind if you use their propane BBQ for a bit :thumbsup_anim:

Who wants to do a shore lunch on Tombstone Friday afternoon :D

For those of you who have never had the pleasure Tombstone is an island at the mouth of West Bay leading into the Muskrats. It overlooks the West Bay and all its glory. One of the best elevated stone islands with a view and a great place to park your boat and have shore lunch. Last year we missed the opportunity to do the event due to planning issues but this year I would like to put the wheels in motion and get everyone out there for a fun afternoon.

ChrisK

Who wants to do a shore lunch on Tombstone Friday afternoon biggrin.gif

For those of you who have never had the pleasure Tombstone is an island at the mouth of West Bay leading into the Muskrats. It overlooks the West Bay and all its glory. One of the best elevated stone islands with a view and a great place to park your boat and have shore lunch. Last year we missed the opportunity to do the event due to planning issues but this year I would like to put the wheels in motion and get everyone out there for a fun afternoon.

ChrisK

How are you going to get there Chris..... whistling.gif

Who wants to do a shore lunch on Tombstone Friday afternoon :D

ChrisK

Are you sure you will have enough eyes to feed all by then?

How are you going to get there Chris.....

Been awhile Chris,but I can still handle a TILLER. :whistling:

Maybe he could water ski behind the plane

That would be extream and would pay to see. :clapping::w00t: