"One account per member, accounts cannot be deleted

Squid

Guest gbfisher

I've always admired the way this forum is managed. :thumbsup_anim:

I forget how long I've been lurking around here.:sleeping_02:

lol...That's one pretty fish yer holding in your Avatar... :good:

Gotta get out there next fall Mr.

No, we're not being forced to be here, but we can never leave!!

Weird how that works huh?

S.

I don't understand what you mean. Everybody is free to leave and never visit again.

Like anything else in life, what you leave behind is your problem. Why does everything you contributed need to be "deleted" when you leave. If you are embarrased by what you might have posted at some time or another, maybe it's time to think before hitting the "enter" key.

here is a question for the mods:

Are the private messages sent between members here private or are they able to be viewed by the mods?

Now that's a good question...

here is a question for the mods:

Are the private messages sent between members here private or are they able to be viewed by the mods?

The answer is no we can not see your P.M.s. We can how ever Google your address and see what color the siding is and whether or not you cut your grass.

Now if you are still scared of this site and think we are the axis of evil please contact your favorite Moderator and your account can be closed and archived. IT has been a long day and I am a little tired of the crap some of you all have accused us of. For the many ones that support us

Thank you.

Art

I dont think most of us are accusing the mods of anything at all. I think it started out as curiosity, then took on a life of its own, like so many threads do from time to time.

Personally, i am just thankful that the mods are doing what they do to ensure that we all have a place to stay in touch with each other and share our stories and passion.

To some, your job seems hidden in mystique and secrecy, and they were curious. it must be a royal pain in the asshat.gif somedays.

Paul

Ron it was a self censor I wrote it and put it invisible to think about it to make sure it was written in a positive frame of mind. I have had a long hard day and the comments and mistrust of some here have made me question why I spend the effort here. The good news is for now the good comments outweigh the bad by a large number so my efforts are rewarded and tommorrow will be a better day.

Night

Art

Ron it was a self censor I wrote it and put it invisible to think about it to make sure it was written in a positive frame of mind. I have had a long hard day and the comments and mistrust of some here have made me question why I spend the effort here. The good news is for now the good comments outweigh the bad by a large number so my efforts are rewarded and tommorrow will be a better day.

Night

Art

Thanks for the clarification Art.... I am a mod myself on another forum ( non fishing) and understand.

Happy fishing

ron