Ford Recalls Nearly 1.2 Million F150 Trucks

craigdritchie

Ah yes, another month, and another vehicle recall. You would think that at some point, one of these guys would figure out it's cheaper to build the vehicle right in the first place.

The latest - Ford is recalling nearly 1.2 million 2004 to 2006 F150 pickups for faulty air bags.

Click here to read all about it.

Edited by Craig_Ritchie

Whew ... my 2009 should be safe.

But, I did get a notice about something wrong with the door handles. Waiting a follow-up notice when the parts are available.

My 2010 is safe too Rich but I'm also affected like you on the door issue. I had a letter from Ford saying the parts should start becoming available in May.

My 2010 is safe too Rich but I'm also affected like you on the door issue. I had a letter from Ford saying the parts should start becoming available in May.

Don't worry Lew, just leave the window open and pull the Dukes of Hazard entry !! :thumbsup_anim:

And mines a 1995...too bad the recall isn't for rust...wallbash.gif

A Ford with rust?? :dunno:

hmmm.. guess that's why my airbag light has been on for nearly 2 years! scanner returned no faults both times i had it checked though so i wasn't sure where to turn. mine also has a specific flash pattern before it stays on solid but what i was able to find online didn't match my particular pattern. hopefully Barrie Ford can fix the problem with no hassle, maybe throw in a 2012 'Stang for a loaner :whistling:

400, that's not that bad, I didn't have 100km on my last truck when it started its routine of constantly breaking down, the marvellous GM 6.5 state of art electronic fuelled diesel. Right from day one to the bitter end, and if GM was the last western block truck maker, I'd by a Mahindra from India. If it wasn't for Isuzu, GM still wouldn't have a reasonable diesel.

should have bought a Chevy. but dont worry fords are through away vehicles. there like a tim hortons coffee cup through it out and buy another one.

at least they've circled the problem!! moz-screenshot.pnghttp://www.google.ca...p=10&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=92&ty=31

http://failblog.org/...-flawless-fail/

Edited by aplumma
read the rules no mock cussing