I was bored

Dara

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

incredible grain on that wood.

if you're THAT bored, i've been meaning to build a trailer hitch based canoe rack for my nissan! :D

incredible grain on that wood.

if you're THAT bored, i've been meaning to build a trailer hitch based canoe rack for my nissan! :D

LOL, I wanted one for my truck as well, never got around to making it so I just got the Thule Goalpost.

Nice box!!!!

I made a box too...mines better... :lol:

http://i54.tinypic.com/311we8w.jpg

That IS a nice box...what are you getting for mapping on it...I need to fine something for the river and north channel...ps...your shop is a mess

we can take it down to a 64th?

nice job darra

looks great.

clapping.gif

Thanks..the fence on my router table adjusts to a thou...I generally do work to a 64th though

That IS a nice box...what are you getting for mapping on it...I need to fine something for the river and north channel...ps...your shop is a mess

Thanks..the fence on my router table adjusts to a thou...I generally do work to a 64th though

I was referring to my primer gray 1/4" Plywood box, not the HDS :rolleyes: . navionics platinum for the Great Lakes would do a fine job for the North Channel and River I think :thumbsup_anim:

And don't lie Dara...I seen your shop, you use a piece of yarn with one inch increments Sharpie markered on it as a scale :P

I was referring to my primer gray 1/4" Plywood box, not the HDS :rolleyes: . navionics platinum for the Great Lakes would do a fine job for the North Channel and River I think :thumbsup_anim:

And don't lie Dara...I seen your shop, you use a piece of yarn with one inch increments Sharpie markered on it as a scale :P

Nothing wrong with primer grey...it will match your battleship.

and its a really sharp sharpie

Ouch laugh.gif

Wanna fish the Basswood opener with moi? We can link our HDS 7's together in your boat...we'll be unstoppable... good.gif

I would love to but I will be in North Bay that weekend...gotta visit my daughter for Easter....the next weekend though....I figured out which map chip to buy for it too.

Very Nicely done Dara.The finish on that wood is almost 3D Luck dude to have such talentgood.gif

Its the wood mercman...they don`t call it Flame Birch for nuthin...the stuff shimmers when you sand it to 400 grit

I would love to but I will be in North Bay that weekend...gotta visit my daughter for Easter....the next weekend though....I figured out which map chip to buy for it too.

PS Canada Dude...the title says NF so i`m legal :thumbsup_anim:

Navionics Platinum? And sure man I'll pm you my cell number and we'll get out.