Pete Maina's calling out KVD!

NateFollmer

Between his sense of humor and the vast knowledge he has amassed he is on my bucket list of people I want to fish with some day. I hope he continues to sell the pink hats and laughing with himself because it is what makes him special to all that know him.

Art

I wasnt all that impressed with his show. It was almost like he was trying to copy mercer a little with the humor. I wont watch another unless he changes it up a tad.. I will however watch any show that involves him fishing. That man can fish with me ANY time..

Hi,

Heard some comments on Vent here. As others as have mentioned, this is all in fun. (FYI I don't dare complain to or at video editor, as it's my wife ... if so :stretcher: ) My humor isn't funny to all, I expect :asshat:

No worries ... wasn't really intended as any challenge (and frankly don't really want Kevin getting all competitivey with muskies) ... actually be nice if we could just find time to fish together. If he's retired be easier. Anyway, all meant to be fun and generally unprofessional (who wants to be serious all the time). Kristen Landahl had a good idea and we're rolling with it. Esther takes part in the next vent, coming soon.

Heading to Ontario for one more shot at the hard water :thumbsup_anim:

Be well all!

Guest gbfisher

Hi,

Heard some comments on Vent here. As others as have mentioned, this is all in fun. (FYI I don't dare complain to or at video editor, as it's my wife ... if so :stretcher: ) My humor isn't funny to all, I expect :asshat:

No worries ... wasn't really intended as any challenge (and frankly don't really want Kevin getting all competitivey with muskies) ... actually be nice if we could just find time to fish together. If he's retired be easier. Anyway, all meant to be fun and generally unprofessional (who wants to be serious all the time). Kristen Landahl had a good idea and we're rolling with it. Esther takes part in the next vent, coming soon.

Heading to Ontario for one more shot at the hard water :thumbsup_anim:

Be well all!

Can't Please em all Pete and......Bass are incidental... :tease::rofl2:

:D