That's it I've had enough!

danbouck

I can just see it now, Terry and Brain and Muskymatt standing beside your boat waiting for a little rub.. :rofl2:

I'll have plenty of the hands on experience before the first launch of the season. As soon as I get it out of storage, I have to take the kicker off, rebuild the transom wood with marine ply and then take it in for the new etech 115 to be installed, then it's repair the carpet, install a new center console seat, all the electronics and then fishy time....

lots of work but it'll be like new so it's worth it... B)

Just uncovered my old one to get things out of it.Took out the MinnKota, and the seats.Brought the motor to Thomas Marine, the boat will go next week maybe.

April 30, the new ride comes home, and i start getting her ready for the water.clapping.gifGonefishing.gif

Disregard the PM, I wanna come too....

If it happens, I'll let you know.

I don't have a boat my driveway looks naked :wallbash: only 13 more days and I will be :Gonefishing: the bays wide open and I know 1 launch that is clear for sure :thumbsup_anim:

I won't be hitting the bay until then and all the channels should be clear in a couple weeks.

Turns out installing the new sonar/gps isn't a quick job glare.gif Just gotta get her all loaded back up and she's ready for the water, might hit Lake O next weekend.

Aint that the truth!. 3 hours to remove the Garmin and put in the Lowrance on Saturday.glare.gif - BUT I did get out Gonefishing.gifon Lake O sunday with Vinnimom and get a chance to check it out. Couple hits, but nothin' to show for it other than a great feeling being on the water on a sunny day in March good.gif - and a good chuckle over the seagull that took my Storm crank bait from 2 foot under the waters. Fortunately, with the help of the weight from the in line planer board we managed to shake it off without bringing it all the way to the boat. Bring on the sun and double digit temps.......