I'm a GOD Father!!!

mercman

make sure u wash your fingers before u tickle the baby behind the ears whistling.gif

Ron....i know you mean well, but i am so tired of being slammed about that by the bossman, i wish i had never started itsad.gif

Thanks for the Congrats though !!!

Paul

make sure u wash your fingers before u tickle the baby behind the ears :whistling:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Edited by Billy Bob

congrats merc.

thanks Doc. Its a really good feeling considering the wife and i have been trying to have our own for years.At least Godfather has the word father in it !!! She will be spoiled, i garrantiy itclapping.gif

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Ron....i know you mean well, but i am so tired of being slammed about that by the bossman, i wish i had never started

some people are allergic to fun.

" :clapping: Paul The God Father"

Hey I liked the "Ernest Goes" series so im sure i could sit through at least a few "Paul Becomes" shows. :canadian: Before you get any ideas of being rich on the big screen Paul :jerry: ..ill just tell ya ....i wont go to a theatre to see it :unsure: ...ill wait to download it for free :rofl2:

Did ya hear the one aboot the French Canadian COD Father?

Instead of a horsehead... you get a fish head in your bed before ya get whacked...

That woulda been funny if i was French, but in the words of Sting

I'm an alien

I'm a legal alien

I'm and englishman in Quebec.....

whistling.gif

Hey dufass, I was referring to the fish head in bed.... :rofl2:

I thought that was a clever line.... :clapping: