Amazing OFN'ers come through again.

Harrison

Firstly, myself and Maureen would like to thank all the OFC'ers for their support of Off the Dock Toons at the show this past weekend. We truly apprecite all who purchased shirts and prints, and those who offerd their support through kind and motivating words.

There was a situation on Sat where someone from this community stepped up for us.

I was to be at the show Sat afternoon after my daughters B-day party, but arrived home to discover my fence had been blown down in the high winds. I had to stay and fix it. This is a special Thank you to Albert. Maureen told me how you stepped up and helped her as we got really busy. I owe you a pop (atleast) for your help.

Thank you again to all!

Edited by Harrison

Hi All, yes indeed, a very big thanks from Phil and I extended to everyone who dropped by for a visit to our booth to support Off The Dock Toons! And again, it was great having Albert help us out..we both really appreciate his generous offer! For those of you who were unable to attend, here's a shot of us and a happy customer at our booth!

Cheers, and looking forward to seeing you all again at the upcoming shows this year!

ToonBooth2011_3.jpg

Good yakkin with you as always Phil.

BTW, I'll be getting that picture out to Maureen either today or tomorrow.

For sure Lew, way to long. Looking forward to getting out with you this year!

The pink 'onesie' looks great on grandbaby Leah. Also, it served as a nice 'diversion' while I snuck the Lowrance Structure Scan down to the basement whistling.gif .

Nice meeting you Maureen.

Regards,

Pikeslayer.

Brilliant, I may use the "diverson" line at the next show!

Hi All, yes indeed, a very big thanks from Phil and I extended to everyone who dropped by for a visit to our booth to support Off The Dock Toons! And again, it was great having Albert help us out..we both really appreciate his generous offer! For those of you who were unable to attend, here's a shot of us and a happy customer at our booth!

Cheers, and looking forward to seeing you all again at the upcoming shows this year!

Wow, great shot, of you and other lovely lady. I look like I am practising my "corn through picket fence" routine

You're welcome, but it was no big deal. The old damsel in distress ploy was worked to perfection.... whistling.giftease.gif

She's not just a pretty face!

I missed ya on monday, met Maureen I believe you were out side at the time my father in-law loved the "I out fish grandpa" shirt I picked up Kaleb. Are you guys going to the london show this weekend ?if not I will prolly be going to the sportsman show anyways.

Sorry I missed ya Bud! Hopefully we can meet someother time. No time for the London show unfortunatley. Hope Kaleb likes his shirt!

Haha..for the record, every time Albert came by to help, he 'forced' me to leave my post and take a break in the 'beverage' area! angel.png

I'm call'n bull whistling.gif

So are they gonna create a special green roof tee for you Albert? I can see a sparkling rainwater pool with a grassy verge and a tree for you to nap under while you dangle a line for Roof Carp.

JF

I don't think that would be a big seller John. Would you want something on your chest that looks like me????